New Phone

kenzo14

its pretty basic phone, but then its fairly cheap if you're on payg. the only problem that ive heard about them is that the buttons crack down their centres. sony say this is because people charge the phones when they are closed (something to do with not letting the heat escape) tbf its the only thing ive seen wrong with then. working in T-mobile, we sell quite a few of them.

are you contract or payg?

its pretty basic phone, but then its fairly che ap if you're on payg. the only problem that ive heard about them is that the buttons crack down their centres. sony say this is because people charge the phones when they are closed (something to do with not letting the heat escape) tbf its the only thing ive seen wrong with then. working in T-mobile, we sell quite a few of them.

are you contract or payg?

hi,

yeah don't get that phone i had it and if u ride with it in your pocket the buttons stop working and if you hit it off your handlebar too then the screen will smash. I am talking from experience :giggle: but maybe if you don;t take it out when you are riding then it should be ok. I think th best phone for when you are riding is the k800i because it can take any beating that you give it.

Craig :)

Soon getting a new phone im interested in the sony ericson w580i just wondering if anybody has got one and if its any good or not.

thanks

mac

Hello

I had one of those phones, although everything was fine with my phone, i have read a lot of reviews that there has been many faults with it. For example, split keys, photos and music deleting, phone calls cutting off and the phone freezing.

None of these faults occurred with my phone though and you get a 2 year warranty with it anyway. I have also read that sony have now fixed many of these problems, but i guess it is a chance of pot luck as to whether you get one that works.

Tom

Edited by motstoke_trials

Soon getting a new phone im interested in the sony ericson w580i just wondering if anybody has got one and if its any good or not.

thanks

mac

Not sure about that phone, but ive got a Samsung U600, So fast to text, and use it constantly. Had problems with one, but got another one for free, and im on payg. :)