France

The Duck

Legenday trip to the almighty Buthier via pusieux (pussyhole), dead cat and tons of RAAAPPE seed!!! lmao

Hopefully I can get some riding done next year, I'm thinking ankle supports will be the first thing i take :(

Cheers for doing the editing Max (your missus is a nutta)

nice video guys i cant wait until i visit buthiers in june, its gunna be awesome

and f**kING hot. It was baking when we were there, and that weather was pants by their standards.

Thanks for all the comments :wub: Just watched it properly and noticed how radioactively white I look, and how gay those black shorts really are...

Ohhhhhhhhh my what a shweet video man. i want to ride thear so badly it looks fantastic........max fair play mate so super good fooking riding.......you have got way loads better (Y)

joe some shit hot power thear....seen you ride in the flesh ur a monster

other guy u need to ride more silly fool.........playing games when u have all that to play one ..shame on you

Max cant wait till monday if ur riding brizzol

Dave x

ha ha loved the little bitch fit at then end

nice video guys i cant wait until i visit buthiers in june, its gunna be awesome

When are you going?

I am planning to go as well during summer but haven't decided a date yet.

Video is awesome can't wait to go back there.

good to see you got it up mate, looks good but i am sure ther is more paddy's than that???

oh and shame we never got joes pencil dive fall off that would have made the vid complete

Yeah there was one more, couldn't bring myself to put it in because I look so so gay. I think the one I included after by freewheel skipping is bad enough for looking gay... lol

a few of us are going last week of june. (myself, T.McMillan, Stu and Ian Powney).

Rekon we should get a thread going in Rides/locations?

There may be a few Jersey riders going, but at the moment we're waiting to see how many other english riders are gonna be there.

Would also encourage other riders to come along.