Akrigg

SQuiT-man

some of the lines would have been good on a bmx, the bits that were trialsy were few and far between, not my cuppa sorry to all those that are into that sort of thing...good if you like that though.

QUOTE (danny B @ May 21 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some of the lines would have been good on a bmx, the bits that were trialsy were few and far between, not my cuppa sorry to all those that are into that sort of thing...good if you like that though.

Thats fair enough, but I struggle to see how you can think that the trials was few and far between :S imo its 90% trials with a few fufanus and abubacas thrown it. Yeah some of the moves are unconventional (using a wallride to get up a rock) but thats what makes it so fresh (even though its a couple years old), exciting and interesting to watch. :)

why doesnt he make more like that

The trials noir dvd???

QUOTE (danny B @ May 21 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're talking absolute shit

Still love that as much as the first time I saw it. Thing is it's still above the limit of the vast majority of riders, and I'm sure only a very select few could even come close to pulling it off as well as he has. A truly unique rider, with a great style; he pulls in influences from so many aspects of bike riding, which always makes for a refreshing change (even a few years after he first put it out there!)

This is an old but unique one from akrigg. Can't wait until akrigg releases Brakeless riding Part-2 where he hits a few natural and urban lines without brakes. should be entertaining than part-1 where he messes around with a table and some man-made jumps.

You're talking absolute shit

maybe not

this vid is amazing but there's not so much real trials move in it(I m not talking about tgs, but real trials)

and it's a shame because we know how good he is at trials riding

With all the vids I ve seen of akriggs...I can tell it looks that he s liking big bmx moves a lot more than trials moves now...

that's an awesome vid from an awesome riders but I m like danny...I love trials ;)

prefer riders likes fred grillet, lewis greenalgh, matt staples, felix mucke etc... streety but still trialsy (Y)

I remember that this was the first time i'd seen a fakie manual, i was just sat there like :o .

Such a good rider though.

same.

earthed 4 is really good too, i don't know if anyone remembers some of his older clips where he lands sideways on the pedal then somehow backwards pedal to 'lift' the bike up onto the wall...amazzzing.

steve

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen that before. That's some amazing riding, really like how he flows into lines, bit on the tree looked a real sketchy line. :unsure: Gap from roof to wall was big!

Saved to favourites! :rolleyes: