Tf Awards

Sonny Clarke

This was actually considered as a real life thing in SM chat a while ago: i.e. renting out a bingo hall or something, creating categories and awards and having the SM's and mod's judge the whole thing. Shame we couldn't get it off the ground.

fattest??

Prawn, by a looooooooooooong way.

Smoothest Rider: Bigman? are you mad? Never heard of a short fella called Sir. Thomas Rankin

Erm, we do have Felix on here. Pretty sure he's got that one in the bag.

And for all those who didn't consider me for best mod, prepare to feel the wrath...

Rich

Buy a drum kit. For real men, also you will officially be a musician(:. Best musician.. can't say Hendrix because he blates wants it. So Janson(?) only other I know. Oh yeah that guy who's in a band and has a DP as him playing. Still Janson(?).

Erm... no ?

If I get it at work, then it's an honour! :):P

Give it to the main man The Scientist :)

Are the options going to be made into a poll and voted on??

I can if you want, let every decide on the polls etc, there are still some un answered categorys!

Edit: i will create a poll sometime, just not tonight as i'm revising for an exam tomorrow, that gave me an idea of one; Most likely to be a millionaire in the future.

Edited by Sonny Clarke

Stays up the latest: JonMack. By the looks of my Late Night Thread anyway...

Jon, do you ever sleep?

Rarely. I'd actually rather do what I did today (which was have a 4 hour nap at 6pm) than sleep properly.

Smoothest rider... Rowan anyone? I've heard when he shits it comes out as smooth as silk? Any truth on that one?