Tf Awards

Sonny Clarke

Buy a drum kit. For real men, also you will officially be a musician(:. Best musician.. can't say Hendrix because he blates wants it. So Janson(?) only other I know. Oh yeah that guy who's in a band and has a DP as him playing. Still Janson(?).

i was getting really worried that i hadn't annoyed people enough into remembering that fact yet. You made my day. Lol.

Mikes f*cking amazing at what he does - and i wouldnt go so far as to say it doesnt make him a musician (but its close :P), and what I do is completely different so I wouldnt replace myself in there without suggesting there be a best DJ category but then it's definately him, so not really any point. Meh, leave him there!

May as well nominate myself before some other f**k does. :P

Most depressed... *waves*

To many needless doors on their car; Kerrie. (she wanted to be nominated so heh, i can only oblige right?)

that robbie dude? think thats his name, rides tykes and hes like 6 or something lol, could imagine him being pretty small.

Matx

not actually a member though is he? Pretty sure it's his dad...

not actually a member though is he? Pretty sure it's his dad...

meh its under his name 'robster' or something, ah well, what about tom swindlehurst? dannys pretty small so i can imagine him being smaller.

Matx

I pretty much win largest ( not trials related ) scar . As for smoothest - Rowan is increasingly spectacular , but Felix has set the bar pretty high .

not sure about that mate, have you seen my face? Left hand side is basically a scar... Haven't got any pics of the scar here but the original cuts looked like this:

post-497-1211472588_thumb.jpg

i dont know of yours though so I'm probably wrong!

Ok this idea comes from my school where were having sort of polls such as "Most likely to win a Brit award when there older" or "Most likely to become a rapist" :lol:

So i thought we could do it for this forum, just a bit of fun thats all; if you don't like it don't bother saying, i'll get the point!

Okay so heres some ideas:

Most Amazing Photos: Mike Singleton

Biggest MacTard: Nick Carter

Ian for best photos

And what does MacTard mean? If it's someone who uses a Mac, then I'm gonna say me.

haha, been chatted about on here before i think, but just a hench scar below my eye and a harry potter lookalike on my forehead which i've grown my hair for so nothing too bad... you get used to it till people ask why you've got a black eye and you've forgotten about it!

haha, been chatted about on here before i think, but just a hench scar below my eye and a harry potter lookalike on my forehead which i've grown my hair for so nothing too bad... you get used to it till people ask why you've got a black eye and you've forgotten about it!

Scarface comes to mind :-

Get some pictures up mate, hopefully it hasn't ruined your face too much, your a hansome chap.