Clacton And/or St Osyth - 31st May

RobRook

im coming but got to leave at 1:30 but i prob get there bout 9 only going st osyth though.

matt

we'll be there at 9 ish maybe just past it, and im not ridin clacton anyways matt (Y)

hopefully thutley wont wannu ride clacton. then we'll be able to get there on time with a 3 mile trek :P

Edited by Bearded Midget

Ahhh don't know what to do, Clacton or St Osyth. Reece we might aswell ride Clacton then St Osyth or vice versa.

xx

clacton on the way back if i have the energy. cause st osyth is what me and thutley, al, and matt have been planning for months. so im gunnu make the most of it rather than riding clacton..again....

Well Im up for riding st osyth..Never rode there with anyone else before so I'll have you guys to get ideas and lines from.. I'll be coming from st osyth direction anyway because I live in point clear.. So I'll ride up to st osyth village and down to seawick beach, also known as st osyth beach. Then I'll meet you al at the pier; then ride back to st osyth beach with you's. I'll restrain myself from riding anything before I get there with you guys though, dont worry :Dlol

On the BBC website; the weather looks to be predominantly sunny with highs of 19 degrees, with pathy cloud, so it's likely to be a good day :D woohoo!!

Right, I've just got some DOT 5.1 brake fluid delivered today, so I'm gona go read up and bleed my disc cos it's shite at the moment..

Have fun all.. And I'll see you 9 o'clock saturday morning :D

Rob..

Edited by biketrials_master

any one got any magy pads i could buy of them tomorow with good amount of material left please, got snowies and me new grind has killed them.

please either post on here what you have to offer and il buy them off you tomorow.

Thanks

i've got some really worn heatsink reds you can have ash....have you got cnc backings?

Cheers for the offer but no cnc backings and need some with plenty of material realy, if not no worries got one snowie and one rockpad blue lol bit of a bodge but itl work.... kinda