Credit Card

anzo

Right,

Basically I've had this credit card for about 2 years and never, ever used it. Except now since the website I purchased tickets from wouldn't accept my Visa debit card for some reason.

Anyway, its only £100 which I can pay off straight away....but how the hell do I pay it off? I was hoping to do it on my online banking thing (TSB) but there isn't an option to do it.

Help?

some do allow you to do it online - dig all your paperwork out for the card and see if there is any sites on there where you could go - i have a catialone card and all my payments and things are done online - its soooo easy - and you can keep track of things soooo well - hope that helps

but as revolver said they will send you a bill out and there are different ways to pay on the statement - sometimes you can even phone up and make a payment over the phone

Jon

Arn't Credit Cards Extremly Dangerous things ?

Only in the wrong hands...

I managed to rack up £3,000 debt on a Barclaycard and an Egg card... Purely on a RC Car and nights out when I was 19.

Now I've learned my lesson and keep cards but don't use them :)

but how the hell do I pay it off? I was hoping to do it on my online banking thing (TSB) but there isn't an option to do it.

Help?

you get a bill, you take the bill to your bank and give them some cold hard cash, everyone is happy. who is the credit card with? capital one let you set up an online banking thing instantly.

credit cards = useful things.

edit;

I advise against direct debits, more trouble than you need to go to,

Edited by Dr. Nick Riviera

Its a mastercard, with Lloyds TSB.

I think credit cards are only dangerous if you buy things on them that you know you can't afford. I only got the card for emergencies...handly if you breakdown somewhere with no money to get home.

Its only 100, hardly going to get my house taken away ;)

Ive got two, one halifax one (and a halifax bank account)

and an egg card.

Both can be paid online hassel free, or if im near a halifax i can just dump the card on their desk and say i want to pay something, be it directly from my account or cash, no forms, no writing, no effort... loverly!

Edited by br3n