26twenty 10750 Miles Video

26twenty

Finally got my finger out and finished this video. As the title says it's part 1 of our Canadian trip from July last year. Victoria has a massive scene and everyones really sound so a big shout to the riders we met.

Second part is coming along and looking good so far ( more riding ).

As always guys love to hear what you think. Comments welcome

Linky

Thanks

James

A very, VERY well made and video, impressed me a lot...

But I have to say I didn't manage to watch it all, I got kinda bored and had to turn it off after about 3 mins :(

Didn't know Bentham was still riding! He was a proper beast a while back!

Good stuff lads, pity it wasn't quite my cup of tea...

That was so good.

Your videos always look incredible - Riding, editing, shooting - the lot. +HD = top notch - If only all videos that came up on this forum were that good.

Top, really enjoyed it. (Y)

RJ

Well i was disapointed. I love your videos and always feel excited when a new one comes out usually but i watched this and felt let down. There was a lack of riding i think really. The editing was amazing and cant knock that, just dont think the riding was on par with it felt alittle sketchy. I hope you take it as constructive critsism.

That was so good.

Your videos always look incredible - Riding, editing, shooting - the lot. +HD = top notch - If only all videos that came up on this forum were that good.

Top, really enjoyed it. (Y)

RJ

Rowan - Thanks for that much appreciated.

Well i was disapointed. I love your videos and always feel excited when a new one comes out usually but i watched this and felt let down. There was a lack of riding i think really. The editing was amazing and cant knock that, just dont think the riding was on par with it felt alittle sketchy. I hope you take it as constructive critsism.

Yes I completely understand what you are saying, the video doesn't have our usual amount of riding in ( we didn't manage to find all that much street to ride, mostly rocks which we suck at lol ), I decided instead that I would try and make it more of trip video and at the same time get across a sense of our time there. Rest assured though part II does have more riding in it. I did find it difficult to juggle riding and filming. After all that money spent on the holiday I didn't want to spend all my time behind the lens instead of getting out and enjoying myself. I would of liked to have filmed Mike and all the other Canadian riders more, but how often will I get to ride with them?

Thanks for the comments

Absolutely bloody awesome! Superb graphics as usual and I loved the transition to the black and white, very cinematic! Just a great feeling video! Great job wanna see the rest now haha! :D

Oh and also its wicked you hooked up with Mr Bentham! Ive wanted to go to Canada and ride with him for years!

Edited by Jonny Jones

Went out on a ride the other night and a few people mentioned your vid so I thought I would see their on about....

They were not wrong, what a fantastic video and a pleasure to watch. Excellent editing like always which makes the riding look wicked!!!

Keep them coming Ben,

We need another Donny ride or something!

Lewis

Cheer's for the props lewis.

A lot of people aren't liken this one as much as the rest of our vid's purley down to the fact there isn't much riding in it, but we thought we'd try and get the hole aspect of the trip across.

Look out for part II there a lot more riding this time, it's looking pretty good so far.

Yeah definitely sort another Donny ride out soon, I'll get me brother to come along this time and get some footage.

Ben