24 Seven Trials Frame Set Off Ebay

bt rider

They're fairly long for a 24 - I think about 1060. Geometry is supposed to be OK, but it's obviously a fair bit longer than normal 24s. Bear in mind that I think they have silly 110mm rear dropouts (modstock).

How many times do you need to be told boy, they're 26" :P

Have I been told that before*? Dunno why I thought they were 24". Maybe because of the name? :P

EDIT: * I just searched, and yes it's true. Back in 2006, I made the same assumption. You have a good memory MonkeyBoy :lol:

At least i got the modstock bit right.

hi, i have recently been scarred for life by one of these things because of the tension on the chain-tugs kept moving and the bike getting puctures every 5 minutes, (literally). So it was back to mod for me as this thing nearly made me give trials up altogether. On the upside the bike weighs as light as a feather even though everyone on here says there heavy? If you go ahead with this build i reccomend you get yourself a really strong rim like the ones danny mac uses i forgot what there called. The reason is because the wheelbuilds are a bit weaker due to being 116mm spacing as opposed to 135mm. I used a Try-all 47mm (made of cheddar cheese) and i buckled it the first ride which was the last straw before i went back to 20". Also the the chain-tugs kept moving but i'm sure something must of been damaged of mine because lots of riders ride modstock with chain-tugs and have no problems. The bike rides truly awsome though i used this stem Tartybikes Stem

Edited by Nickkkkk

hi, i have recently been scarred for life by one of these things because of the tension on the chain-tugs kept moving and the bike getting puctures every 5 minutes, (literally). So it was back to mod for me as this thing nearly made me give trials up altogether. On the upside the bike weighs as light as a feather even though everyone on here says there heavy? If you go ahead with this build i reccomend you get yourself a really strong rim like the ones danny mac uses i forgot what there called. The reason is because the wheelbuilds are a bit weaker due to being 116mm spacing as opposed to 135mm. I used a Try-all 47mm (made of cheddar cheese) and i buckled it the first ride which was the last straw before i went back to 20". Also the the chain-tugs kept moving but i'm sure something must of been damaged of mine because lots of riders ride modstock with chain-tugs and have no problems. The bike rides truly awsome though i used this stem Tartybikes Stem

thanks and do you no if you can use snail cams on these frames thanks Jordan.

thanks and do you no if you can use snail cams on these frames thanks Jordan.

the frame dosn't come with the holes drilled for the snail cam bolts but can be modified so that it does. I think if you got the right hub it would (20" that gave the spacing for your snail cams, unlike my hub lol) work well

Nick

The frame is how 'heavy?' compared to a koxx boxx or a control? i cant see it being more than 2kg, which isnt that bad, considering deng frames, my bikes 12kg and im not THAT botherd about its weight to complain it rides bad.

Matx

The frame is how 'heavy?' compared to a koxx boxx or a control? i cant see it being more than 2kg, which isnt that bad, considering deng frames, my bikes 12kg and im not THAT botherd about its weight to complain it rides bad.

Matx

what rear hub do you use ?

The frame is slightly heavier than a short Control. I don't know how much as i only went by what i felt in my hands.

The bike doesn't ride all that bad. It wasn't the best i've rode but it wasn't the worst.

Geo goes along something like:

1075wb

385cs

20bb

71.5ha

Here's the last build i made of mine.

I'm selling a full build without brakes if you were intrested.

nick manning got one, and got rid of one very quickly cause it was too heavy

i bought it off nick manning and its not that bad now with a few changes...

heres a pic of mine and i like the ride of it

DSC00474.jpg

i love it...very streety

x