Hydroxx Strength?

James Quigley

Right I'm currenlty thinking of my next frame and have narrowed it down to the Atomz or the Hydroxx (26" if you hadn't worked that out).

I would prefer the hydroxx but am unsure on it's strength.

Baring in mind I have cracked a KOT and a Kenny Belaey, would I destroy the hydroxx in under a year?

possibly Tarty or Ko would have info on amount of warrenty jobs?

mucho thanko for any helpo

I had one, and my friend have one..... (20")

I sold my bike long time ago, but my friends bike is still going..

He have MASSIVE dents, a HOLE in the chainstay (because of missed sidehops) but the bike is still going strong..

He is SOOO in love with the bike, and he will ride it until it snaps...

As far as i know there are no Hydroxx left... (new ones)

I bought the DOB instead...

Edited by t33zr

I had one, and my friend have one..... (20")

I sold my bike long time ago, but my friends bike is still going..

He have MASSIVE dents, a HOLE in the chainstay (because of missed sidehops) but the bike is still going strong..

He is SOOO in love with the bike, and he will ride it until it snaps...

I bought the DOB instead...

what..... ever? will be a month before I've got the cash anywho, they'll be one somewhere.

Tarty Adam just checked the site, is the new price of the Atomz while stocks last, because that could sway the vote

Edited by James Quigley

Unfortunately not... Hydroxx 2 due out in approx 2 months. Very similar frame with a different (very cool) paint job.

As far as broken frames - I've not heard of one broken by a 'normal' rider and even Gilles (Coust) hasn't broken one yet!

Tarty Adam just checked the site, is the new price of the Atomz while stocks last, because that could sway the vote

It is...

Didn't Matt Everett (sp? Partz) kill his? At least as far as a crack or so?

I don't want to say for sure, and I'm in no way slating them, as all those which I've seen look awesome, and if they can stand up to Porter's abuse then you'll probably be ok with it, just wouldn't want it to not be noted if it was the case :)

edit; Beaten to it by the man himself!

Didn't Matt Everett (sp? Partz) kill his? At least as far as a crack or so?

I don't want to say for sure, and I'm in no way slating them, as all those which I've seen look awesome, and if they can stand up to Porter's abuse then you'll probably be ok with it, just wouldn't want it to not be noted if it was the case :)

edit; Beaten to it by the man himself!

put porter snapped his ozonys lol, and hes only had it like a week, lots of kots cracked so im sure ull be fine.

Matx

Sorry i've not got any stats Quigz, BUT.....i've seen a fair amount of topics on snapped MOD frames, but not on stock frames. Ergo i would say the stock frame would be up for a bit more abuse. Sorry for not helping more :(, why are you getting rid of the limey anyway?

Sorry i've not got any stats Quigz, BUT.....i've seen a fair amount of topics on snapped MOD frames, but not on stock frames. Ergo i would say the stock frame would be up for a bit more abuse. Sorry for not helping more :(, why are you getting rid of the limey anyway?

fancy giving myself an early birthday treat.

I'll still keep the Limey as a spare as the geo is spot on for me, but I wanna try out something different.

While the limey's de-built it will be the perfect opportunity for a spot 'o' dremel.