Trials Terms...

Ubuntu_user

Ok ok...

Wodge? Batman? Pigeon? Racing pigeon? Pigeon roll?

Wodge: Opposite of wedge (wheels over an obstacle rather than being squeezed between two things)

Batman: Hanging (like a bat) off forks then going up to back wheel.

Pigeon: Front wheel on something, rear wheel on the flat/another obstacle about 20-30" below... your head bobs like a pigeon when you make the move.

Racing pigeon: The same as above, but gap/roll into the move and then straight up.

Pigeon roll: Both wheels on the flat, compress forks, load up chain, then chuck the bike to rear wheel into a manual (head bobs and you roll out).

I'm sure Aran and Ali have more :lol:

Camel hop, used that one years back.

Basically a pedalling bunny hop to backwheel.

The people who i ride with these days are rather boring and all they do are 'sidehops' and 'taps'. So any form of different moves doesn't get mentioned now as i'll be the only one doing anything else.

Pigeon roll: Both wheels on the flat, compress forks, load up chain, then chuck the bike to rear wheel into a manual (head bobs and you roll out).

That sounds hard :( not seen anyone do it ever ? How high are we talking ? or am i being a div ?

Edited by manuel

That sounds hard :( not seen anyone do it ever ? How high are we talking ? or am i being a div ?

pretty sure ive seen you do it in a few of your videos, everyone does it around here, its just a pigeon but without stopping pretty much, kind of like a tap but roll your front wheel along the top of the wall.

Matx

These aren't specifically for trials but... Abubaca and swizerland squeaker.

An abubaca is a bunnyhop to rear wheel, then jump back from it and a swizerland squeaker is when you stand with one foot on the pedal and another is pushing the front wheel backwards while keeping your rear wheel up in the air.

Just look them up on youtube.