Favourite Quotes Thread

Dr. Nick Riviera

"I could eat a knob at night" - Karl Pilkington

Right, we'll cut that, cut that there. If theres any DJ's listening or house producers, loop that......

Best quote ever. Specially when they get that newspaper write up from America with the comment about 500,000 results on a websearc for 'I could eat a nob at night'

'Are all of those results related to the show? Or are some on about little gay fella's?'

"yes ok im a racist, i hate black paki's, the welsh scotish and irish. in fact if you dont come from portsmouth your a fanny"

that comes from dave at work who is the funniest bloke you will ever speak to, he adds extra drinks to peoples bills becaused theyve pissed him off or theyre disabled. he calls it fining them.

"yes ok im a racist, i hate black paki's, the welsh scotish and irish. in fact if you dont come from portsmouth your a fanny"

that comes from dave at work who is the funniest bloke you will ever speak to, he adds extra drinks to peoples bills becaused theyve pissed him off or theyre disabled. he calls it fining them.

If that's true then the guy you work with is one of the biggest Cocks in the world.

Overcharging somebody for being disabled is ethically, morraly, infact it's just plain wrong on every concievable level and if you think he's "one of the funniest blokes you'll ever meet" then you need to take a look at trying to meet some different people.

What a c**t

"When the rich wage war, it is the poor who die"

Sounds like a really nice guy. So long as you're in the BNP or are a white supremacist.

If that's true then the guy you work with is one of the biggest Cocks in the world.

What a c**t

Agreed on all counts. You both need looking at if you think that sort of thing's funny.

Agreed on all counts. You both need looking at if you think that sort of thing's funny.

its funny because he is so closed minded that his views are seen as shocking and impressionable people like sam, who obviously doesnt have the mental capacity to realise the guy is just a twat.