Monty 221 Kamel Update

you really are a f**kin arsehole LOL you and you're brother are utter pricks and you get on my tits all the f**kin time, with all this "updating my bike buisness" , why the f**k you've done that i have got no ideaaa, seriosly. . And another question where do you get your money from?

you aresole

dont call me an arsehole you f**kin dick i dont give a f**k what you think of my bike but look at your's is a shed

am not start a fight is just sum people are jealous

Shhhhhh.

People aren't jealous it just gets on alot of people nerves that they have to save up for there bike and the stuff that they upgrade. Then you and your brother just come on here every week with " Look at my new Update, agian" thread,Even through you dont break your parts you just buy new ones. Where do you get all your money from?,

Edited by Trials dude

Shhhhhh.

People aren't jealous it just gets on alot of people nerves that they have to save up for there bike and the stuff that they upgrade. Then you and your brother just come on here every week with " Look at my new Update, agian" thread,Even through you dont break your parts you just buy new ones. Where do you get all your money from?,

+1 it dose get on my nerves so much.

But you have ruined what once was a beautiful bike :ermm:

Couldn't have put it better myself.

As for the argument.. Leave it! You don't need to start insulting them for the fact that their family are pretty well off. Who cares if they have nice bikes? If they/their parents want to go splashing out on new parts/ bikes all the time, let them! Surely if you had the money you'd do the same? I know i would.

Matt

Couldn't have put it better myself.

As for the argument.. Leave it! You don't need to start insulting them for the fact that their family are pretty well off. Who cares if they have nice bikes? If they/their parents want to go splashing out on new parts/ bikes all the time, let them! Surely if you had the money you'd do the same? I know i would.

Matt

No id save for better things in life like living. Not spending it all on my bike. I only buy stuff when i brake it.

Scott

ye why do you change all the time . you progress more if you stick to one bike and get used to its geo . its not because people are jelous thats an 'asshole'

thing to say. you must be really up your own ass to say that .

i know that i change bikes alot but i also know that i dont progress as much as i should do if i sticked to one frame or set up .

leon

As has been said many times before... looked far better before and looks like you've gained absolutely nothing from the changes except probably adding a bit of weight and of course making it look a bit more, well, crap. Why anyone would spend £1600 on a brand new, top of the line bike and then change random bits of it I have no idea... oh actually, yes I do- it's a condition known as moremoneythansenseophilia. With regards the freewheel, I take it you didn't keep the lockring tight or something? If it just went I'd have thought that would be a warranty issue.

Meh, it's your bike.

I've said it a few times, i prefered the days when i couldn't afford new bike parts. For example i remember running a really stiff nackered headset for months, it was great. Why? Because i really appriciated the new part, and thought the world of having a new part where the feeling would last untill i could get something else.

These days i can buy what the hell i want for my bikes, which sucks. It means i get bored of parts quick and i don't often run the part into the ground. Worn in parts are the best, they really bring sentimental value into it.

Anyway, that other kid has been reported. And the Czarkid/ Czarrider/ Czardriver/ Czarlover should really take time to think about it.

Who?

The two boys who keep posting's pics of there bike's every second?

Am back !!! And reay to argue, nahh only joking.. The point I was trying to make is why do you like wreck stuff and show everyone when you have put new stem and forks on? I wouldnt do tht, well every day I wouldnt..

everyones thinking wt have you done ...

bibi

not being nasty or out but you have spent £80 on making your bike look worse. but if it works for you then that is all that counts i suppose

dont call me an arsehole you f**kin dick i dont give a f**k what you think of my bike but look at your's is a shed

not getting involved or out but if that is his bike on the pic i quite like it lol.