Beau Forrest - R.i.p Mate

BenLeacock™

Omfg, That made me smile so much, yet i just can not stop crying now. What an absolute god.

Love you so much mate.

R.I.P

P.s - Your riding will live on me, We always argued about who was the better rider, but it's all clear that you are, But i'll keep you going :) (and you best stop with them anti-gravity 80ft sidehop's. :P

Edited by Danny Kearns

was crying all the way through that.

Same man. Im in a right state, at work today, I just started crying every now and then, Im gonna miss him so much. He always made me laugh, always had a right good riding session with him and now...all thats gone. Can't believe your gone.

Had a lump in my throat watching that, made me smile too though :)

Mint vid Ben great tribute to him!

Ride in peace Beau, been thinking of you constantly these last couple of days.

Matt xxx

Edited by Skoze

Never met him or anything but spoke on msn, but its just weird how you, don't have to see them or hear them and when something like this happens you can't help but feel a loss, if those people who didnt meet him can feel this way, i can not imagin what his family, friends and girlfriend are going through, just a huge hole in their lives!.

Epic video! Loved that shot of the traffic lights changing when he goes up to the rail! Was out riding today and was actually thinking of him throughout.

R.I.P Beau XX

That was in Stoke. First time he ever coem to my area. Fat boy snapped his BB, basher :P

Love you mate

What a great video! fairplay on making this man!

sure he will love it that people are still caring for him in the trials way!

Even know i didnt know him well enough to be called his mate, i still miss him and it has made a big lump in my throat! im sure this is hapening for the whole of tf!

R.I.P mate,

xx

Edited by Gu-Triials