Beau Forrest - R.i.p Mate

BenLeacock™

Ben i cried because of Beau going, you shouldnt be oppologising!

The video was spot on, showed all the people who dont know Beau, what he was like and what he was all about, a good laugh and some beastly riding!

I really like the video, pays a perfect tribute!

Owen

Can mods put this in important topics so its never lost ?

Quoted for truth.

I was only able to watch this video once, was eating my tea, started crying after like 5 seconds, Then heaved and threw up. I just cant think straight or nothing, my heads not in anything. :(

Lovely vid though mate.

Love you Beau mate, May you rest in piece.

xxx

Last night i read what his g/f put on her myspace about him.

It really made me cry!.

If anything like this happend to my b/f i really don't know what id do, and i think thats why it got to me so much. I can't bare to think about things like this, so i really can not imagin how she feels right now, and all his family and everyone! :(

Respect to you beau, we've had our ups and downs but whats happened is a truely awful experience for me and everyone else, i hope your body and soal rests in piece, and condolences to your family and friends. You was truely a nice lad, and when i met you, you seemed so excited to see me lol, and we had a rate laugh in notts. And when you was nagging me for ages to see you in sheff to just do police drop gap :')

R.I.P

Biff

From watching that video so many times, and each time coming close to crying i have learnt something, to take every day as itcomes and to push my riding that one extra bit and not be scared to do stuff, just like Beau. We just never know when death will Creep up on us. unfortunately for us and Beau's family and friends, his time came way way to soon :(

R.I.P Beau. Legend.

Edited by Z o o !!

finally success to see that video without crying. I don`t know what to say... Never met him or anything but i can`t believe it! He was one of my heroes in ridding ;( Miss you man, so much... :( I cant imagine how it feels for all the guys that met him, his family, girlfriend.... :

Edited by Diverse

I cant imagine how it feels for all the guys that knew him, his family, gf.....

I hope he is in a way better place now...!

I suggest to put up a little icon next to the bunny on the bottom in memory of him!

Im with you mate!

Owen

Thanks for the video Ben.

I loved the silly tw*t. Annoying as he could be he'd always make up for it by being a funny fecker!

Mental rider too.

RIP Beau, you'll be sorely missed mate...

and if you're watching, no, I didn't cry :shifty:

I bet Beau's thinking 'What the f**k song is that' lol. I'm gunna miss you so much buddy, That vid captured him perfectly (Y).

And you still owe me £2 don't think this is getting you out of it, I'll see you in a couple of years probably! R.I.P Mate

Edited by S-town Ollie

I bet Beau's thinking 'What the f**k song is that' lol. I'm gunna miss you so much buddy, That vid captured him perfectly (Y).

And you still owe me £2 don't think this is getting you out of it, I'll see you in a couple of years probably! R.I.P Mate

haha he still owes me, a maggie body, front tire, and a couple of quid :P

ohhh well, didnt ever expect them back anyway :lol:

Beau's Gf Avi :(

my big bear till the very end, my handsome boy. I told you i'd never leave you, i said even if you was in a wheelchair. I promissed you. I'd look after you, help you. I just can't believe you left me, but your safe, with your grandad and your not in pain, you were to special to stay here. You even said less than an hour after your 8 hour opperation, so tired and weak you was, swispering to talk. You said " i love you Avi, I love you" over and over, then I'm almost in tears thinking bout it, you said " marry me" I would of, i said i would, we plained it, god so stupid but i remember planing all of it. Saturday night last weekend in you're lounge about 3 o'clock in morning, watching Bams unholy unian. We said married on Cornwall beach, you'd wear an Armarnie suit, I'd wear what ever i wonted you'd pay. Then honeymoon in California, how you went on about loving California. Then arguing about how many kids, i said four, you said three or two. You wonted a Boy called Rowan and a girl called Sky. I said yes, such lovely names tbf. I wonted Beau and Avalon as their middle names. I said we'd sale them because they'd be so beautiful, we'd get "bare pennies" as you'd say. It was all such a dream, it's like i remember it, but it's so far away. Just waiting for you to call me saying " Oi pussyhole, Avi you aint called again, you alright munchkin?" or texting " Am i seeing u after school, i gota sine my bail form, then i'll come, then back to mine? num nums or wat ever you wontwat u think gorgeous? love you my baby bear for life" At your house today was the hardest, in your room just expecting you to walk in at any momment. I'd been there on Tuesday with you, I'd stayed over on Monday night, i tryed to blag school to stay in bed with you all day again. And i keep getting flashes of your face when you'd gone, so still but still beautiful, holding your hand, you were so cold and empty. I can't believe you've gone, and i can't follow you, you promissed you'd never leave me and i'm never letting go. You'll never be forgotten i swear, you were so special to all of us. I love you for ever Beau. my handsome, my big bear, fatty, podgey, food machine, little boy, hubby, ugly, loser, beautiful, pussyhole, my boy. I love you, Ride in Peace.

cant imagine wat its liek for her and his family must be SOOO hard not seen him i couldent live without my gf :

rip mate xxx