Damon_slow Dance

Damon W

Beasty tech :o ! this is what video7 should have had, more tech. this vid is good enough to be labelled video8 anyway. its a damn shame you still use a fish eye lens :blink: on some of those monsterous gaps and sidehops because the viewer cant really appreciate how big your going :S . still a beasty vid from the trials freak of nature that you are (Y)

Edited by Rusevelt

I don't like big riding, in fact I hate it. But in this video, I must have said f**king hell about 15 times.

Never thought I'd say this about your riding, but it's absolutely amazing. Especially this vid and your previous one where you've clearly started thinking about doing technical stuff and lines. You're going in the right direction man, a bit more creative and you'll be one of the most amazing riders around.

That thing where you ride up onto the rail and then do a 90deg rotation - f**k me, I would be surprised to see Danny Mac do something as technical as that :blink:

well to be honest i really dont know what to put in this post to exspress how amazed i am at the video.

Awsome it was cool to see some new stuff that never been seen before in it as well.

nice one!!

I will never get tired of your videos!

THIS STUFF JUST ISN'T POSSIBLE ! I'm actually gob smacked mate, amazing riding and very techy stuff along with the HUUUUUUUGE stuff. very impressive (Y)

(I rarely comment vids but this needed one)

That roll onto the bike rail was pretty impressive, more so then the really big riding,

How long did it take to get the roll onto the rail?

anyways good stuff as per normal :D

erm took about 5 goes, first go i decked it, n the other 2 i got on but couldnt keep it, 4th go & 5th go i got it :)

oh my god, thats super sickly :o You beast... why isn't that video 8 though? :S

isnt vid 8 because im not happy with it, havnt got all the clips i wanted, but bikes in a rather bad state now, so when i get it fixed gonna start a fresh with video 8

that rail thing :blink:

an was that the 60 wall you tried last time?

your a willy!

its the one next to the 60" its 58" :) couldnt keep the 60 one or get right ontop, al keep trying..

What bars they damon ? Old viz ?

yeh 2006 viz max bars! oh god there good, had em 6 month n they still ant bent, PROPA STIFF! got last set off dan ko, same geo as 2006 zoo, but thicker material :)

thanks for comments so far, so i see people would like more tech stuff. well thats fine, cos im really startin to enjoy the stuff like that, but imi not going to stop doing the thug stuff, gonna be like half n half :)

thanks for comments so far, so i see people would like more tech stuff. well thats fine, cos im really startin to enjoy the stuff like that, but imi not going to stop doing the thug stuff, gonna be like half n half :)

Damn right. (Y) Excellent to see you using your abilities to push what can actually be done, rather than just distance/height. But do keep doing that too!

Shall hollowly echo what others have said - wowzerz.