Just Went Passed The Point Of No Return

Ross McArthur

Go On mate, Get stuck into it!

first ones edited, and i forgot that other one had been posted, i just went to the last page, to put my post in. im not gnna say anything, because ur just looking to have a go at me now, how childish and before you do it. i know what ive done before, dosent need to be reposted!

Edited by mad_ryan

did anyone like my edit? haha i think it got a bit forgotten. !!1

Ryan your edit was well pointless man.

liking all the photos in my thread so far, keep them coming.To anyone who starts fights/slag folk off, while you are, im out riding my bike having the best time ever with my mates. :D Keep that in mind.......Being a penis or riding your bike. To me its not a hard choice.

how was it pointless? :(

Look im not going to slag you off because I know what a big lad you are.

Im sure if all the members on here who are having a go at you all knew that they would be crushed with your 17 year old pinky, if they ever were unlucky enough to come across you in real life then they wouldnt even think about opening their little, surounded with little blonde hairs and spots, mouths. Who needs to be clever with their words when if you were ever faced to face with the members in question, im pretty sure they woulnt be saying much.

If you can give me a good reason for editing that photo and posting it up then then fair game man, but come on.