The Longest Road

Hendrix

Instead of dragging up the ole' thread, thought I'd post up the finished piece. :)

Track can be found here.

Enjoy! :)

Any thoughts, question or anything, please say!

As you know mate been listening to your tunes,

and seriously, it has progressed so much o__o

This tune is absolutly amazing and still logic studio?

Very good!

Make another soon :D

Edited by JoshW

Either the bass or the vocals sound really distorted and echo'y at about a third of the way through?

Really?

Damn compressor, hmm.

Edit - The distortion on the track is one of the gated synths which becomes very prominent in the mix as everything goes quiet. Changed it's frequency, and less compression, should be OK now :)

Edit 2 - Probably killed it now, but :Pheeerree :)

Edited by Hendrix

• 5 months later...

Figured I would again drag this up again as I've now had to time to do little touches to it and make it audio wise, better. Unfortunately Youtube don't think it's a high enough bit-rate to let me have it in HQ, so the Youtube version is very LQ.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by Hendrix

It's good, but it needs something - hard to explain but you know the swirl noise you get in tracks that gradually builds up and gets faster?

I think in the second half of the track it needs something more to keep you interested.

I can't engage brains right now but you'll probably know what I'm on about. Nice remix anyway!

EDIT: Thanks for the big-ups, most of my stuff was EQ'd terribly when those comments were posted haha, wait til the DJM arrives in 2009, then I'll give you EQ's!!!

Edited by MadManMike