Czar Freetrials... Now With Initial First Impressions+pics

Tom_

Does anyone have any experience with the czar freetrials, after somthing with a seat n what not and streety geo. I want to however be able to do "real" trials on it.

The geo seems like a perfect compromise, only thing is the rear end is 5mm longer than I would normally think of as acceptable.

I know there arnt many of them about, this kinda increases the appeal for me :)

Dont say get a 24, I cba to buy new parts, and I dont want my normal riding to be affected really.

Cheers.

EDIT: First impressions having just bought one, Despite my brake not working, I rolled around on this for abit. It feels very flicky and responsive in a similar way to my old onza zoot, it has a similar chuckable streety feel. However unlike the zoot it doesnt feel cramped and short, it still feels rather trialsy and asthough I could gap it etc.

I must say that the single attempt I had at getting on the back wheel was severly hampered by a brake that wouldnt hold my weight, but the rear end length didnt feel particularly noticable, and if there is any real issue Im sure it would be easy to get used too.

Looks wise the frame looks a million times nicer than it does in any pics I have seen, and is actually very nicley made and looks pimp. Not to weighty either :)

My inital thoughts are that if you want a more streety bike without loosing the ability to bust out the odd bit of TGS this is definatly a bike for you, I have owned both stock and 24" bikes and this is a perfect compromise between the two. So far, very impressed. Time (and a working brake+few new bits and bobs) will lead to a nice review of this bicycle frame :)

EDIT2: Pics dont do it justice atall, Il have a proper ride tommorow, really could do with a shorter stem, this is too long I recon.

dsc0429kb4.jpg

dsc0431uo5.jpg

Better pics soon, when nice new parts arrive. :)

Edited by Tom_

no idea on the cazr, but i really recommend a pashley ghz, mine is possibly the most perfect bike ive ridden :) its so easy to do everyhting on, i love it. The one downfall is they have a seat...that is about as big as your thumb, but im now looking into making an adaptor so i can run a roadie seat like i did on my zoot :)