Zestseries

Kieran@ZSClothing

I think for the company to suceed your going have to work hard at marketing it as rider sponsorship won't be enough and try bring something new that stands out. As theres so many clothing companies now and i remember a few that sponsor riders and i cant say ive heard anything of them in a long time and doubt a awful lot of people bought from them.

Id say tees with a controvershal (sp?) sentence on will be a big hit. I remember seeing a tee saying "do not feed the models" and when i find it again im going to buy it. Or pictures such as a tee ive got of a mime hanging itself. That what i want to see more of.

Edited by basher

the blue t shirt is called yelllow :lol:

good stuff so far.

Matx

Why thank you it has been changed :)

I think for the company to suceed your going have to work hard at marketing it and try bring something new. As theres so many clothing companies now and i remember a few that sponsor riders and i cant say ive heard anything of them in a long time and doubt a awful lot of people bought from them.

Id say tees with a controvershal (sp?) sentence on will be a big hit. I remember seeing a tee saying "do not feed the models" and when i find it again im going to buy it. Or pictures such as a tee ive got of a mime hanging itself. That what i want to see more of.

Funny you say that one of the new designs idea's was some thing similer.

my-duty.gif

Change the menu font to Tahoma or Verdana, and make sure everything follows suit.

Example,

HOME

New's

Should be either:

HOME

NEWS (No ')

or

Home

News

Catch my drift?

It looks good though, just ditch the Times New Roman font, it's gash :)

thanks for the help and im not using times new roman im using american typewrighter

:)

Hey Kirean your shopping cart doesnt work correctly

Were as the 1 i did you does ;)

On yours if you add another colour or size to the basket it doesnt add it on it just over writes that other one that was on there.

So in theory there is no way of ordering more than 1 design or colour!

This could just be me i dont know.

EDIT:

I have found your problem your add to cart button is taking you to your checkout not your basket so it is taking you one page to far.

Also sort out your font already mate thought you would have known that if someone else doesn't have that font they see it as their default font.

Edited by GlynnP