My Control And My Intense

craigjames

Well just before i got my foot crushed in bristol 3 months ago i bought this, finally got it built up :)

post-7460-1217016213_thumb.jpgpost-7460-1217016230_thumb.jpg

Intense 6.6 medium

fox dhx 5

rockshox totem coil

pro2 rear formula front wtb rims

avid juicy ultimate levers, avid code callipers

middleburn cranks

skf bb

sram x.0 gearing

raceface bar and stem

easton cnt monkey lite bars and fsa gravity stem to come.

and secondly my echo control, which i managed to ride three times and on the thrid time my foot got squished (bad times) :( finally got out and rode it for the first time in 3 months the other day (good times) and dont seem to have gone too far backwards.

post-7460-1217016243_thumb.jpgpost-7460-1217016255_thumb.jpg

06.5 echo control short

echo control forks

chris king headset

viv stem

onza carbon bars

drilled dx32/wtb laser disc lite front wheel

dmr revolver/tensile freewheel/onza hog rear wheel

middle burn cranks, skf bb

wellgo mg-1 pedals

zhi 4bolt adaptors, avid ulitmate arms, heatsink cnc backings and rimjam red compound pads

yes the chain needs shortening, the chain slap was annoying me yesterday, but it does encourage you to be smooth! in theory.....

comments good and bad welcome

craig

Edited by craigjames

avid juicy ultimate levers, avid code callipers

How you finding them, everyone ive asked said it took forever to get a decent bleed and that they snapped..... ? Intense looks spot on that said !

How you finding them, everyone ive asked said it took forever to get a decent bleed and that they snapped..... ? Intense looks spot on that said !

bled spot on first time with the proper avid kit. lever feel is the same as they were with the code levers, just prefer the actual feel of the carbon blades. carbon levers will snap if you crash on them. meh, if it happens i'll either buy new ones or get some straightline alloy ones.

cheers for the comments, keep them coming.

Controls have 375 chain stays correct? Can you run a magic gear type setup or close to it with a 22-19 gear ratio? I know a person can with 380. If I ever bought a control or pitbull I would like to run a 74 kings type tensioner and not have a ton of slack. Let me know.