Ross sidehop

Ross Clayton

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. :angry:

For f**ks sake. This is exactly what's wrong with trials today. God damn kids and their s ids...

I really really hope this is a 'joke' gone wrong... 'cos if not you may well be my least favourite person in the world today... and with George Bush and Jade Goody out there that's saying something.

i made the f**king thind fair and square jesus.

i think im in comp wi damon now any way if not im better than him.

Do you mean Damion Watson :giggle: , nice pics but that is defo you leg you can see your tranniers dude :giggle:

Edited by thewoomaster

roflbb7.jpg

that is f**king awsome. aam likeing that buddy.

nar people was just a joke and yer it is my foot i just wanted to see everybody get wound up lol. just i think its pethetic how people carnt tek a joke these days nvm.

feel free to slag me of i dont care haha.

ross x. :lol:

What an embarassment! What a total embarassment! I wouldn't fake something that looks that ridiculous if you paid me. I mean, look at it!! Really, it looks like you've tripped over, put your foot down and now you're about to shit yourself. All of your posts in this thread are just as retarded as the blatant leg supporting your feeble attempt at a fake photo. Is this what it is now? Has it gone from trials, to individual moves, to 'tuckgaying' to 'on offs' to 'just get a shot of the general landing position and f'ck off everything else'??!!

I mean, really! Do you ever fake photos of yourself tucking in your wheelchair?

nar people was just a joke and yer it is my foot i just wanted to see everybody get wound up lol. just i think its pethetic how people carnt tek a joke these days nvm.

You did this to make people think you could s id.

If noone realised it was your leg then you would have kept your mouth shut, simple as that.

n00b

im not really following :( how big was this sidehop? is all the arguing because he put his foot down on landing? or is there more :S sorry i just dont understand

he didnt really do the sidehop he got up and tucked and put his foot down lol

your rather confident about yourself ?

Good side man, (Y);)

People only hate tgs ause they cant do it themselves, If you dont like tgs, dont post. We tgs riders dont go around slagging natty .

Don't want to argue with you directly man cause your safe. But he really hasn't sidehopped that wall lol, If thats not his leg i'm selling my soul to the great god Anubis :P

Stop been a fanny and pretending to make sidehops. No-one cares that you have to on/off 39" :)

Edited by Danny Kearns