Beau Memorial Ride

It kinda involved undoing the calliper bolt, pulling the plunger out of the syringe, screwing the syringe into the calliper, filling it with water, then balancing the syringe on the back of his leg while he tried to undo the lever bleed bolt, then hopelessly trying to put the plunger back into the syringe and pushing the water through.

It was awful, then he squirted the rest of the water from the syringe on my head so i chased him with a litre and a half of water and threw it all at him.

It kinda involved undoing the calliper bolt, pulling the plunger out of the syringe, screwing the syringe into the calliper, filling it with water, then balancing the syringe on the back of his leg while he tried to undo the lever bleed bolt, then hopelessly trying to put the plunger back into the syringe and pushing the water through.

Thats so i didn't push the air through the hose, it was already loaded with water so no air would get pushed into the system, there was logic in my madness trust

I cant stop laughing, this fat bird next to me is head bopping to MCR pmsl

Wow! Amazing weekend!

Cheers to Reece, and the physio Si, for helping me out this weekend! Much appreciated, thanks very much! Wouldnt have been possible for me and Danny to go without you two! cheers!

Amazing ride, the Saturday the turnout wasnt amazing, but the riding was good, everyone got to know everyone, which was mint! Sunday was a mint turnout, but everyone split off, which i thought wasnt very good, almost defeats the point of the ride, but hey, whatever!

Bristol is officially amazing! Didnt manage to get round all the spots in two days riding, would deffinatey reccommend anyone making the journey to go there!

Cheers to everyone that turned up, and made for an amazing weekend! There was just a little bit mising, girls jeans, silly loud hubs, and a big basher, i think we all know who im on about! R.I.P mate!

Cheers again to everyone!

Owen

Amazing ride, the Saturday the turnout wasnt amazing, but the riding was good, everyone got to know everyone, which was mint! Sunday was a mint turnout, but everyone split off, which i thought wasnt very good, almost defeats the point of the ride, but hey, whatever!

to be honest, it happens every big ride :(

Mike got a few, and BJH took some on Owens cam? But the weather was pretty shit so no one really dared get a camera out.

Ben's about as good'a camera man as he is a real man!

In other word, disgraceful!

My camera isnt the best, but Ben highly sucks ass at photography!

Singleton got some pics didnt he? Shame his camera isnt as good as mine :giggle:

I want the vid to be made! Anyone know how long that will be?

Owen

Edited by _Owen.

Ben's about as good'a camera man as he is a real man!

In other word, disgraceful!

My camera isnt the best, but Ben highly sucks ass at photography!

Singleton got some pics didnt he? Shame his camera isnt as good as mine :giggle:

I want the vid to be made! Anyone know how long that will be?

Owen

Mate,

Suck on a shaft!

I'm a class photographer!

You were all just gapping and sidehopping too fast for your cam to register that i wanted to take a pic!

Edited by BenJohn-Hynes