Beau Memorial Ride

Hope im still all gravy for a lift kyle!

I think youl be taking the whole of brum!!

The bad boy fezzie is big enough :)

Owen

if i can get the bike rack and shaurn dosent mind 3 people staying at his flat then i can take your both, if not you gonna need to do some serious bum love, for me to take you rather than ben and vise versore ben.

if i can get the bike rack and shaurn dosent mind 3 people staying at his flat then i can take your both, if not you gonna need to do some serious bum love, for me to take you rather than ben and vise versore ben.

Bum love anytime you want! You got my number ;)

Hooooooooooold this shit up for a min,

I was offered a lift first i believe!

:)

;)

I may be able to get you a bike rack if you can't source one!

:)

If someone angle grinds through your frame so you cant go, its wasnt me! Honest!

Naaaa, if you cant take both of us, Ben was 1st, so ill either have to go one day or not at all! Either way, Ben's before me! (unless i steal his bike!)

Owen

Bum love anytime you want! You got my number ;)

If someone angle grinds through your frame so you cant go, its wasnt me! Honest!

Naaaa, if you cant take both of us, Ben was 1st, so ill either have to go one day or not at all! Either way, Ben's before me! (unless i steal his bike!)

Owen

i havent got your number Owen will do my best to take both but got you to take shaurn down and 4 in a fezzie with no bike rack impossible. let you to know soon.

i havent got your number Owen will do my best to take both but got you to take shaurn down and 4 in a fezzie with no bike rack impossible. let you to know soon.

Ok cheers matey!

Im sure payment in sexual favours and/or cash can be arranged ^_^

Owen

KYLE

I can get you a bike rack

And Owen can sit on my lap in the car;)

Ill wear my leapard skin y fronts with the hole for the arse then?

Yay! Should be able to go then! Lets all pray the weather gets better than the sh*t we are getting at the mo!

And Grant, i have already give you a 5er for the t-shirt, so put me down, and ill give you £3!

Owen