Danny Macaskill - Next Level Sep 2008

brainchild

What dick posted it on a BMX forum, everone knows that 90% of novice/amateur BMXer's are only interested in themselves and are a bunch of pricks.......Ever been to a skatepark? All the locals are sooo cocky and don't give a shite about anyone else.......The reaction of those bmxers was obvious.

Truth is, i bet 98% of every BMXer/Trials rider wishes they could ride like that.......

(Btw i ride BMX......)

Having just met Danny for the second time (apparently- the first time was about 7 years ago) and ridden with him today I can honestly say that the title of this video is 100% accurate. The guy is simply on another level both in his riding mentality and in his absurd riding ability. He just looks at things and sees lines that no one else has ever even considered and is taking street trials to a totally new place.

Stupidly good rider and stupidly nice bloke!

I was seriously shocked when i saw My new Trials video on Thecomeup bmx website...and its turned into a flame war..total comedy..

well i think bmxers are really trendy. Right now the trend is landing everything clean. Nobody cares what u do unless u do it brakeless, drivetrainless, not underrotated, with no correction hops, and no major speed loss. They see danny mac like scotty cranmer. He does really hard things that no one else can do so if u cant complain about the skill, complain about his sock colour. Their are different forms of skill. 180ing a 6 set clean takes as much skill as like an 11 set sketchy, so what it comes down to is preference and like i said the trend decides their preference for them.

Having just met Danny for the second time (apparently- the first time was about 7 years ago) and ridden with him today I can honestly say that the title of this video is 100% accurate. The guy is simply on another level both in his riding mentality and in his absurd riding ability. He just looks at things and sees lines that no one else has ever even considered and is taking street trials to a totally new place.

Stupidly good rider and stupidly nice bloke!

and takes it up the bum if you ask nice!

I had to laugh the other day..trials does'nt get too much attention over here in Italy as there's only a handful of riders dotted about all over the country..so it made me laugh the other day when the talk at the coffee machine in work was everyone talking about trials. "Oh that bike you ride, there was a guy on the tv last night & he spun the bike around under him"...instantly, I said was it a internet video by any chance...that'll be Danny Macaskill, did he spin it around twice?.."Si, Si, Si"

...it seems that the Next Level vid made it onto national TV on 'striscia di notizia' & loads of people have been on about it..so get some more up so's I can drum up some more riding buddies over here after people take an interest!?!?

I had to laugh the other day..trials does'nt get too much attention over here in Italy as there's only a handful of riders dotted about all over the country..so it made me laugh the other day when the talk at the coffee machine in work was everyone talking about trials. "Oh that bike you ride, there was a guy on the tv last night & he spun the bike around under him"...instantly, I said was it a internet video by any chance...that'll be Danny Macaskill, did he spin it around twice?.."Si, Si, Si"

...it seems that the Next Level vid made it onto national TV on 'striscia di notizia' & loads of people have been on about it..so get some more up so's I can drum up some more riding buddies over here after people take an interest!?!?

thats pretty funny

danny on itilain t.v.

what next he'll turn up all blacked up on a sprite ad.....

So my video was on Italian TV eh...dont remember them asking me if they could use it...lawsuit...