Sidehop

Damon W

Yeah I do, but really.. It's just a sidehop.

We know he can sidehop high, why post one that's slightly higher? Looks pretty much same height as he did in his latest video, not as if its that easy to tell its an inch higher.

Edit: what the fook is jacked?

Edited by Bob Fossil

Yeah I do, but really.. It's just a sidehop.

We know he can sidehop high, why post one that's slightly higher? Looks pretty much same height as he did in his latest video, not as if its that easy to tell its an inch higher.

Edit: what the fook is jacked?

Jacked = Fit, or muscular? dunno look it up

Umm... just no! Nick can sidehop frickin' high but he's not in the CLS/Tunni/Damon league.

Not very?

Dave have no drive anymore? old man?

You seem to be getting more grumpy by the moon?

Personaly , im fed up of this sidehop thing on trials forum.

it needs to be contested , once and for all , in 2009.

Edited by Christophe'

Anarragant? That's a new one.

If I'm an anarragant twat then you're just a shwo oof.

your an arrogant twat, he said... the language is called english, seems like you don't speak it.

and really getting fed up with you. Not meaning to start anything, just i don't like how you rip on good riders. I mean sure you have an opinion, but really we don't want it.

so GTFO = GET THE f**k OUT, just if you were wondering.

your an arrogant twat, he said... the language is called english, seems like you don't speak it.

and really getting fed up with you. Not meaning to start anything, just i don't like how you rip on good riders. I mean sure you have an opinion, but really we don't want it.

so GTFO = GET THE f**k OUT, just if you were wondering.

English people use spaces and can spell.

Really, why is everyone bumming him so much? It's an inch bigger for f**ks sake. Yeah it's an amazing height, but we already knew he could do it. We already knew he goes big.. What's so amazing about this sidehop compared to his previous highest?? What's new about it?

bump for old times sake :-

Things like that post and this topic just make me think that Damon likes to have peoples tongues up his arse.

Edited by Bob Fossil

Trials has become a series of individual 'events', much like athletics. Soon that's how it'll be all the time, a field with a load of events scattered about, where riders will queue up to compete in each one before rotating round. And it's quite possible that cranks will never even complete a full revolution, with the bikes becoming so odd and deformed in their 'trials specificness' that they'll be actually impossible to 'ride'. A piece of dedicated and refined sports equipment, the trials bicycle will be as much like the good old mountainbike as a golf club is like a badly-dressed Scoper.

English people use spaces and can spell.

Really, why is everyone bumming him so much? It's an inch bigger for f**ks sake. Yeah it's an amazing height, but we already knew it. We already knew he goes big.. What's so amazing about this sidehop compared to his previous highest?? What's new about it?

Things like that post and this topic just make me think that Damon likes to have peoples tongues up his arse.

What are you on about? if you dont think its so impressive than go in another thread. Damon made this thread as a teaser for his new video, so if your gonna cuss him up and ruin the thread why bother posting...

matt