Sidehop

Damon W

Yeah I understand he is an amazing rider, does some of the biggest stuff in the world. But it's just a sidehop..

Every single video he sidehops an inch or so bigger. What's so amazing about going 1 inch bigger? If someone was doing some drops on a ride, and was going inch bigger each time, they'd get laughed big time. But sidehops are an exception.

If I posted a video, I'd like bad responses too. Would give me something to work on.

The majority though like making video's with most the clips being of sidehops.

I have no disrespect for TGS riders, I consider myself one. But TGS doesn't just have to be a big sidehop and a big gap and a big tap. It can be many things linked together making something creative and interesting. I don't mean do some 360's and bar spins btw.

What is anyone going to prove by commenting then? If they say 'yeah thats really high, impressive' or whatever, it doesn't really prove anything to Damon, he already knows its big.

Why should we have to always 'decode' what an english person is saying. If he was at college/uni, do you think he'd spell like that in an essay. Then when his teacher asks what the f**k does it say he could just say 'my friends can decode it, so you can too'?

Edit: Obviously anything I say won't make a difference, so I'm not replying to whatever you say now. Cya.

wrongg gg ggg g gg g

Edited by ilikeriding

Can you manuel Damon? Never seen you do one in any video... :P

joeyvaj - I wasn't saying that you talk bullshit, not at all. My point was that you disagreed with him, so you said it was bullshit. He'd say the same about you as he disagress with you... get it? I wasn't 'having a go' or anything...

Yeah, it is annoying when people on here go on about 'thats not english!' when it's a simple spelling mistake. Spoke to Grant on MSN about it, and he said 'he's not speaking english though' which they were, just not properly. Although to be fair, some posts are typed out so badly I have to read them a few times to make sense of it!

Aaaaanyway, nice sidehop! :rolleyes:

thats because we ride trials bikes not bmx's lmao, and he woulld probably feel down graded to do a manuel, if people think a f**king hugh sidehop is boring,then what are people going to think to a manuel?

id probably slit ma wrist or somet.

Edited by Ross Clayton

I love how you were able to sum up several key points of a discussion and dismiss them outright with a single word and some semi-retarded E-stuttering. You sir, win the prize...

retard-prize.jpg

Seen that pic round on forums lately hahaa, funny shit (just throwin it out there)

Edited by joeyvaj

I love how you were able to sum up several key points of a discussion and dismiss them outright with a single word and some semi-retarded E-stuttering. You sir, win the prize...

retard-prize.jpg

your only saying that because you agree with grant i cant be bothered to sit here and type out all the reasons for my opinion

thats because we ride trials bikes not bmx's lmao, and he woulld probably feel down graded to do a manuel, if people think a f**king hugh sidehop is boring,then what are people going to think to a manuel?

id probably slit ma wrist or somet.

I was giving an example... I think sidehops are boring, and manuels aren't the most exciting thing in the world, but the can look awesome when linking up tricks in a line. That's the kinda trials I like, the more oldskool, techy stuff.

your only saying that because you agree with grant i cant be bothered to sit here and type out all the reasons for my opinion

Yeah, that's exactly why. Not because i thought you put a useless post up so i gave you a useless prize?

RIGHT

arguing stops here boys, no need to go on at each other its daft!

Surely you had some kind of idea this would happen if you posted up one picture of a sidehop? The forum is always like this and if a topic has no real structure or purpose it turns into a bitch-fest over the littlest of things.