Awesome Hight For Pigeon

Dan S

I don't think it will suit my previous post about our indoor riding since this took place in summer.

I forgot what is this trick called in English but it's a new way of doing it. Looks awesome!

That's a first attempt. On the 3d one he did it)

post-18167-1227629637_thumb.jpg

post-18167-1227629652_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan S

Life time warantee on defect surley/

not whey lets try to break my forks, or, i cut them in half with an angle grinder

That's not a factory production. That's our famous Pinigin fork.

Pinigin is a surname of our greatest bike makers in the city. He makes best custom bikes and as well trial frames and forks.

I would be surprised if he made that pigeon.

Actually he made it

Edited by Dan S

how high is it?

it's very silly, but I like it

tra did something like this once...he was keeping the front wheel, but he was leaning on the side of his front hub before the hop(hard to explain with my poor english)

Guy on a pic did it too.Not smth you ment, but close to reality.The only pic i got. It's the same hight, but here he did it with wheel.

He said that's his limit. And he is the best in pigeons in russia

post-18167-1227734561_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan S

actually, if anything the stresses are less as the wheel in the forks would add extra leverage, pulling them out more

No... what happens when you preload with a wheel? your tube sucks up most of the preload, without a wheel all the pressure is going straight into the fork crown.

Looks pretty good. Would laugh if he dropped his front wheel and went flying over the bars. :D

He won't be able to drop the front wheel ;)

Looks impressive, but a lot of effort to take wheel out etc..

I think that it'll put a lot more stress on forks aswell Ash. Kind of like saying preloading for say a gap with no tire on is just as stressfull as having a tire on... Best way I could describe it :P