Fresh Products Brake Levers

Todge

Hey,

13334455.jpg

Ive been busy, this time making lever blades that are '05 Magura compatible!

All the info and images are below.

45837708.jpg

77361959.jpg

45242596.jpg

69601452.jpg

The '05 compatible lever blades follows on from the success of the Fresh Products lever blades designed to fit the original Magura HS33.

The '05 blade maintains the ergonomic single finger dimensions which made the original so popular. This makes the Fresh Products lever one of the most comfortable to use in the trials market today.

NB: Brass TPA adjuster does not come with the lever. These are available separately at £3. Please note when ordering.

* Comfortable feel, due to being designed with single finger braking intended.

* Same length as the standard '05 lever blade.

* Waterjet cut & machined from HE30 aluminium in house.

* Brass barrel inserts to resist wear and slack feel where the lever bolts to the body.

* Stainless steel lever reach adjusment screw to allow personal setup.

* Symmetrical design allows the same lever to be run on either the left or right.

* Material minimised around finger to create a lighter feel.

* Anodised black finish.

* Price £31 (+£2 p&p)

Also, there are still some of the other variants still available.

post-439-127263116873_thumb.jpg

Fresh Products Brake Lever to fit pre-'05 Maguras

Price £31 (+£2 p&p)

15sq.jpg

Fresh Products Brake Lever to fit Hope Mini/Mono

Price £28 (+£2 p&p)

Follow Fresh Products on Facebook

68975409.jpg

The website is no longer online, but if you want to order one then contact me by email, at freshproducts@moto-rdesign.com. I have tried to ensure all the information about the levers are here.

Edited by Todge

I started manufacturing this particular batch nearly 3 years ago. Only had the time recently to finish them off. But I thought I may as well offer them to riders as they are much better on bikes rather then sitting in a box. The biggest reason for not producing blades for the new type of Magura is mainly because the jigs are all set up for these, but there are still plenty of people who prefer and are still using the older lever bodies.

oh my god they are super sick! they look amazing! wish i had one of those, but shame i dont have old style maggie (N)

I do woody :D swap my adamant clamps for newstyle (lever) plus clamps :P speak on msn about it we dont wanna get told off now do we ;)

Edited by Onza t-vee rider jack :)

You also have to remember these are not being made by some massive expensive CNC machine that can do hundreds a day, this is little ole Todge sat in his cold shed working with proper tools, i would say the price is very good when you take that into consideration (Y)

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You also have to remember these are not being made by some massive expensive CNC machine that can do hundreds a day, this is little ole Todge sat in his cold shed working with proper tools, i would say the price is very good when you take that into consideration (Y)

o i c

I assumed they were somehow machined (using a Uni's machine or something...) 'cause they look absolutely spot on.

f**king kudos - in that case (Y)

In addition to the HS33 lever blade, there is also a small batch of aftermarket levers to fit the Hope disc brakes. These have been designed to fit the Hope Mini, Mono Mini and older Mono Trial disc brakes. Identical manufacturing process to the Magura compatible levers, so the specification is the same, just with different fittings.

The fitting for the old mini lever and the new one are the same, so they should work on 07+ levers. Just thought someone might be wondering. :P

Edited by Muel