What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

Just remembered another one...

When your brakes screech people actually stop what they're doing turn around and stare at you :P really offputting! Oh and then you get the chavs who laugh when you fall and you can't do anything about it because you're on your own :(

Ben

But if you can see what window they chuck the pins out of, you can figure out what flat they're in.

Thats the thing we really cant see who it is theres loads of window But we have got a SMall idea on who it is lol but we dont want to give our little group a bad reputation if you understand me

Matt

security guards definetley , i was having a nice ride enjoying my self and next thing heres this little rat with a mushtash telling us to moove! (N)

security guards definetley , i was having a nice ride enjoying my self and next thing heres this little rat with a mushtash telling us to moove! (N)

What crippled my nipple today?

Bloody hell, some old granny walked up to a group of about 15 of us, stood right in the middle and started talking all about WW2 n stuff,

She was like yeah, I had a bike once, but i couldn't wheelie. We all laughed and she laughed with us, I said how old are you? She replied 70, messing around I said 17! In a shocked voice... Oh My God, I sh*t myself.. She went 70!! She went a mad one thought she was going to bite my head off.. Then she goes I wish I as 17, n I replied yeah, me too.. But FYI, I was joking!

Then I went to her, wanna try and wheelie my bike, she was like yeah OK, I didn't actaully think she was going to attempt it.. My mate held her hand bag, and she got on my bike, like stood over it.. I thought sh*t what if she get a shin dig brake 74 bones, fall on her arse, brake her kneck then sew my arse LOL.

In the end my mate ended up swapping her handbag for my bike, and then everything was fine, but bloody hell, took a good half hour to get her to f*ck off..

Granny C*nt!

It was funny though, I'll get my mate to send me the picture of her standing over my bike (Y).

Craig.

Edited by Smoby

Wet weather annoys me! :)

Also when it starts to rain during a ride whne it has been sunny in the morning! :)

That happend to me last night <_< well wasnt rai but constant mist which soaked everything:/

Matt

What crippled my nipple today?

Bloody hell, some old granny walked up to a group of about 15 of us, stood right in the middle and started talking all about WW2 n stuff,

She was like yeah, I had a bike once, but i couldn't wheelie. We all laughed and she laughed with us, I said how old are you? She replied 70, messing around I said 17! In a shocked voice... Oh My God, I sh*t myself.. She went 70!! She went a mad one thought she was going to bite my head off.. Then she goes I wish I as 17, n I replied yeah, me too.. But FYI, I was joking!

Then I went to her, wanna try and wheelie my bike, she was like yeah OK, I didn't actaully think she was going to attempt it.. My mate held her hand bag, and she got on my bike, like stood over it.. I thought sh*t what if she get a shin dig brake 74 bones, fall on her arse, brake her kneck then sew my arse LOL.

In the end my mate ended up swapping her handbag for my bike, and then everything was fine, but bloody hell, took a good half hour to get her to f*ck off..

Granny C*nt!

It was funny though, I'll get my mate to send me the picture of her standing over my bike (Y).

Craig.

Ha cant wait tgo see the pic of that that would be funny ha i cant believe a 70yr old tried your bike LOL

Matt