What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

ermm quite a few things , people that ride in front of you when your trying to do something , old people that tell you to " get off that grass " etc , people who say "wow hes got a monty" even if you have a huge onza sticker down the side of the bike , and older people that say , put some wd40 on your brakes because theyre squeaking and its annoying :L

People who think we are yobs, This one time ...... at band camp

lol

yer, they assume we are antisocial and deliberately vanadlising stuff.

it hacks me off when you are minding your own business, ass end of an industrial park and a dog walker goes...

'oh i dont think you boys should be here doing that, if you don't move on i'll call the police'

Edited by shamus

The funniest thing I ever saw in my life was when I saw my mate Gwill out on his bike. He was on top of a sea wall about 4ft high and this woman started shouting at him.

"Get off that wall this instant, whats the matter with you? you shouldn't be up there on a bike."

Really telling him off like you would to a 5 year old.

My mate Gwill is 21 and he was so spun out by this woman talking to him like a todler he actually got off the wall and looked all sheepish, I was cracked up by that.

On that note how good would an indoor trials "park" be!?

There is an unofficial one in Carmathen.

Matt

What gets to me is when you are having a great ride and have gone somewhere were there arnt many pedestrians so that you cant be accused of causing trouble or being 'intimidating' and then when everyhting is great a police officer turns up and says that there have been alot of complaints of vandalism and youngsters on bikes causing problems! , iv only came across one police man who has repected that we are not causing trouble and who apreciates that we are not stealing cars and doing drugs and that we are actually doing something good to keep us out of truoble. Most of the police i have came across treat us like vandals and dont apreciate that we just want a good time and arnt doing anything or anyoone any harm!!!

Bingle x

this is a comment i made on my brothers account above , lol mistake i made so im putting it under my name too !

What gets to me is when you are having a great ride and have gone somewhere were there arnt many pedestrians so that you cant be accused of causing trouble or being 'intimidating' and then when everyhting is great a police officer turns up and says that there have been alot of complaints of vandalism and youngsters on bikes causing problems! , iv only came across one police man who has repected that we are not causing trouble and who apreciates that we are not stealing cars and doing drugs and that we are actually doing something good to keep us out of truoble. Most of the police i have came across treat us like vandals and dont apreciate that we just want a good time and arnt doing anything or anyoone any harm!!!

Bingle x

That sucks

yer i know i felt like just giving up because i had so meny prblems the week befor but i got a new frame 2 weeks later :P

right on the top of a ten foot drop ...council worker comes over and yells " just closing the gate, if you crack your head open, the ambulance wont be able to get through"

Fooking great....bellend

god what an ASS !!!! that must of sucked <_<