Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

I'd concider an ibanez if i was you, depending on how much you have, in comparison to the low end strats and epiphones a low end ibanez will kill them when it comes to heavy stuff.

i mean my ibanez cost £300 has the neck of some of the £1000+ and a seymour duncan blackout pickup.

I don't like the way it only has one pickup.

2 minimum! My ibanez has 3, I never really use the middle one though. If I changed it I might use it more.

The wizard III neck feels silk smooth, it makes my other guitar feel horrible.

I don't like the way it only has one pickup.

2 minimum! My ibanez has 3, I never really use the middle one though. If I changed it I might use it more.

The wizard III neck feels silk smooth, it makes my other guitar feel horrible.

Wizard II is even better. I acctually like the single pickup, for looks anyway.

When the strat finally arrives, has the custom work done etc. it'll have some dimarzio stacked humbuckers so that'll be my main player.

Well, single pickup is certainly more simple. It's less likely to break! Hehe. I like the sound of my neck pickup thoug, especially on clean.

It would appear my guitar has the wizard II neck on it, it really is nice. I can't imagine a nicer one. Funny, but I reckon even though we have the same necks they'll feel different. I have a schecter blackhawk, I played one in the shop a while after buying mine and it felt totally different. :P

Well, single pickup is certainly more simple. It's less likely to break! Hehe. I like the sound of my neck pickup thoug, especially on clean.

It would appear my guitar has the wizard II neck on it, it really is nice. I can't imagine a nicer one. Funny, but I reckon even though we have the same necks they'll feel different. I have a schecter blackhawk, I played one in the shop a while after buying mine and it felt totally different. :P

So do I, do you have the unfinished version of the wizard, or silly painted varnished poo version?

I think it's unfinished.

Certainly not painted, and it doesn't feel varnished either.

One great thing about the ibanez is how hard-wearing the paint is.

I'm trying hard not to find out how hard wearing it is :P for now anyway.

Tis probably unfinished, far better doesn't get sticky when you get sweaty, man hands.

Yeah, its just smooooooooooooooth...

I've not done anything horrible to my guitar, dropping it and the like, but its not chipped or scratched at all! I'm really happy with it, especially with the super distortion pickup. I find that the INF one sort of tops out on the high end of the neck, where as this sounds awesome all the way up.

Yeah, its just smooooooooooooooth...

I've not done anything horrible to my guitar, dropping it and the like, but its not chipped or scratched at all! I'm really happy with it, especially with the super distortion pickup. I find that the INF one sort of tops out on the high end of the neck, where as this sounds awesome all the way up.

Pictures are where ;).

It sounds great.

As for the other one, I'll get a pic unstickered. That guitar isn't as nice to play, or nice sounding, but for some reason it sounds better than even the demarzio superdistortion pickup when you play powerchords on it. It sounds more raw and powerful. I sorted it to sell to my brother, but I might end up missing it because of that strange character of it.

Sure you don't want to un-quote those pics?

It sounds great.

As for the other one, I'll get a pic unstickered. That guitar isn't as nice to play, or nice sounding, but for some reason it sounds better than even the demarzio superdistortion pickup when you play powerchords on it. It sounds more raw and powerful. I sorted it to sell to my brother, but I might end up missing it because of that strange character of it.

Sure you don't want to un-quote those pics?

Woops i usually do, i shall sort it for you.

I don't think i'll ever sell any of mine, i'm a sentimental poo.

Whats is the demarzio SD like?

The gibson is very very nice, fender would be nice if i could see it, same with musicman.

And be gone with your piano, unless its got strings?it loooks electric to me.

lol!

I'll get the ray and the strat out tomorrow for you, I'm still unpacking my studio so I don't want to handle/move/risk damaging them twice if you know what I mean.

The Strat's a Japanese Fender with red sunburst to give you an idea, which is quite nice.