Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

9 hours ago, Sandbugg said:

no new Guitars for me but i did get a simple looper pedal for my birthday and that sure is a lot of fun i would seriously recommend one

Which pedal did you get?

Massively got back into playing bass again, for the first time since I decided to f**k a music degree off.  Learned more theory in the past 3-4 months than I did in the 8-9 years I was playing back in the day - I wish I'd had the internet in its current form around back when I was first learning!  So many useful tips/bits of info out there that have made understanding other things so much easier.

15 hours ago, Mark W said:

Which pedal did you get?

it is a Stagg blaxx looper its pretty basic ie: only 1 button / loop (unlike those fancy pants multi loop line6 / digitech ones) but its fun to jam along to yourself at the moment i am 1 psu short of being able to use the pitch shiftier / harmonizer at the same time in front of it but thats gonna be good when it gets here

To be fair, having just had a look at that it still seems like a handy pedal!  I've got the Line 6 DL-4 from yeeeears ago, and in terms of the looping function it's not really much different.  You can half-speed (or double speed if you start on half speed) loops, but the maximum loop length is either 7secs at full speed or 14secs at half speed so it's kind of limiting.  I was looking for a good priced straight up looping pedal and that Stagg one seems like it ticks all the boxes (Y) 

That said, my practise/home amp is f**ked so maybe I should focus on sorting that out first...