Pet Hates

NVWOCI WVS

- And the adverts clearly displaying female problems "Do you have thrush?". "Is your vagina's natural PH level low?" You never get the adverts that say "Boys, this is what your scrotum looks like when you have a sexually transmitted infection."

thats because we generally couldnt give 2 sh*ts, providing we can urinate, masturbate and fornicate, thats enough to keep us happy and then some.

As for the kids, personally i say let them nosedive.

Now for my pet hates.

People who order guiness, when its busy, or even when its quiet, but im the person behind them in the queue.

People who drink black aftershock on a quiz night.

People who carry a blade to look tough, no my friend, you just look like a c*nt.

Dog owners who let their dogs crap anywhere.

Ramblers, not all ramblers, just the ones that close gates right in front of you, put logs in front of you, tie rope at neck height across green lanes, and throw hiking poles through your wheels. im entitled to be there as much as them.

People who try and play manchester pool rules in wales, likewise people who try and play wales pool rules in manchester.

JonMack

Girls who demand attention(thatd be most of you then).

People that cant understand drinking a lot isnt a drink problem, drinking more than you can handle is.

Edited by Fish-Finger-er

4x4's, seriously who needs a 4x4, whats wrong with a normal car, its all about a status thing and they are just a dangerous vehicle, people should have a special licence for them, and women shouldn't be allowed to drive them at all.

My mum drives a 4x4 most of the time, but that's because she's either on her way to, or home from the field where our HORSES are kept.

And horses on the road - the owners don't pay tax, they clog up traffic, shit all over the road, F*CK OFF!

Both my parents pay tax on their cars, income, etc. so why should they have to pay it on their horses too?

Both my parents pay tax on their cars, income, etc. so why should they have to pay it on their horses too?

Your almost on one of my pet hates.

A dog craps in the street, X amount of money fine. A horse walks down he road crapping absolutely f**king everywhere, no problems.

People who are plate whoars, I f**king hate people who think a cars better simply because it's newer.

People who think old cars are unreliable. There simply not, they are "fragile" so if you drive them like a new car then yes they might be unreliable.

People who litter drop shit through my door all day long.

People who come into work, try on every f**king cycling shoe in the world. Piss about with pedals for an hour, then drag 4 bikes out of the display stands without asking if it's ok while I'm with another customer then just walk out leaving the shop a f**king state.

>_<

4x4's, seriously who needs a 4x4, whats wrong with a normal car, its all about a status thing and they are just a dangerous vehicle, people should have a special licence for them, and women shouldn't be allowed to drive them at all.

Borrowing some thoughts from one of the best modern philosophers of our time (James May) you can't ban people from having 4X4's because really that's essentially just a form of communism. Plus, people like JohnMack's Mum need them for their actual practical benefits. However, I do think that they should ban them from school runs which are where there most often found. I know people argue that they are the safest way of transporting your kids which is a fair point except by having such a big vehicle with poor visibility you are putting everyone else's kids in danger. Furthermore, if ALL cars on the school run were sensible sized hatchbacks, everyone would be safe anyway because really how much damage are you going to cause if you have a crash at 20mph? (Which is really the only speed you can do around schools)

Personally when I have kids there all walking or cycling because that’s how I always got to school!

Edited by beigemaster

People who take advantge of their mates, and walk all over them when it comes to oweing them money. Why can't people just be civil and pay back whats owed, or at least talk to them about it, its not a hard concept.

People who will do 40mph in a 30mph zone, then continue to do 40mph when they get into a 60mph zone, that really winds me up!

Cyclists riding slowly on the road, then ride to the front of a que of traffic, making all the cars who have just overtaken them, overtake them AGAIN!

DVDs that have a 10 minute intro just to get into the menu, to play the film

Much rather stand in horse shit than dog shit.

Thats double standards though, if dog owners have to clean it up why can horse owners trot off into the sunset ?

Bad dog owners (i.e pretty much every one in a large town/city who owns a dog)

Thats about all.

Most people I know who own dogs are really responsible, it seems to be the minority of people who are wankers.

You'll probably find the people who you would call "bad" dog owners are the same people who you see over and over again. I bet theres more responsible owners than irresponsible owners in your area.

Double standards? When did I say horse owners should never pick up horse shit? You can't just take what someone says and turn it into something completely different, jesus.

Dogs shit on paths, in parks, where I'm trying to ride, kids are playing, people are lying down in the sun, whatever.

Horses shit on the moors, on country roads and bridle paths. Generally well away from someone stepping/lying in it.

How many horses do you think there are in your avarage town compared to dogs?

How do you know how many responsible dog owners there are in my area? You talk bullshit sir. I'm sure you're a responsible owner, but not everyone is.

But anyways, I'm talking to a brick wall because you're a dog owner yourself and think the sun shines out of its arse.

Muppet's that throw the money on the counter!

so when i give them change i throw it back at them or put it out of arms reach so they have to move for it.

my stupid gf who puts my work cloths in the wash at 12 at night so its wet in the morning oh my god!

People who carry on talking when I'm trying to concentrate and blantenly ignoring them.

Those stuck up bastards on horses that come up the road and ask you to stop riding in case you scare the horse. f**k off! How about you keep it in the field if it's scared of a bike with orange wheels, whats it going to do when a lorry goes past! (Theres an industrial estate at the end of my road)

Any walkers who have a go when your riding XC on footpaths, they go mental, as if we didn't know already that we're not supposed to be there, we're going to do it anyway, just like I'm going to download illegal music and play it too loud.

People constantly telling me I'll have a better time if I move away for Uni. "The night life/clubbing scene is better", I hate clubbing, I like going to the pub for a few drinks then going to bed before I have to get up again. Have they not seen how much it costs aswell? My mate is paying £90 in halls, not including food. I'd rather stay at home and be able to ride my bike all the time, and have a bedroom larger than my current wardrobe.

People constantly telling me I'll have a better time if I move away for Uni. "The night life/clubbing scene is better", I hate clubbing, I like going to the pub for a few drinks then going to bed before I have to get up again. Have they not seen how much it costs aswell? My mate is paying £90 in halls, not including food. I'd rather stay at home and be able to ride my bike all the time, and have a bedroom larger than my current wardrobe.

That said...

If me and my two mates found a good house and there was spare room, I'd say you'd be welcome, and it should end up cheaper than halls.

Those stuck up bastards on horses that come up the road and ask you to stop riding in case you scare the horse. f**k off! How about you keep it in the field if it's scared of a bike with orange wheels, whats it going to do when a lorry goes past! (Theres an industrial estate at the end of my road)

I can see why, horses would get freaked out by the loud brakes, etc. At some stables I drove my mum to when I was still learning, I took my camera, and the flash popped up and the horse got well freaked out!

If they ever ask you to stop riding again, just say 'can you go another way? I'm scared of horses..' or something... see what they do then. :turned:

That said...

If me and my two mates found a good house and there was spare room, I'd say you'd be welcome, and it should end up cheaper than halls.

I'd be more up for that, a house in sheffield can only be like £500 a month to rent, which is £32 each or something. Even once you've factored in bills, food etc, it shouldn't go past like £75 a week each should it? And we'd have more space.

I can see why, horses would get freaked out by the loud brakes, etc. At some stables I drove my mum to when I was still learning, I took my camera, and the flash popped up and the horse got well freaked out!

If they ever ask you to stop riding again, just say 'can you go another way? I'm scared of horses..' or something... see what they do then. :turned:

It's happened a few times, and I've literally just been riding down the road, I could understand it spooking them if I was bouncing about and making screachy noises, but every time I've just been freewheeling past.

Edited by Muel

Double standards? When did I say horse owners should never pick up horse shit? You can't just take what someone says and turn it into something completely different, jesus.

Dogs shit on paths, in parks, where I'm trying to ride, kids are playing, people are lying down in the sun, whatever.

Horses shit on the moors, on country roads and bridle paths. Generally well away from someone stepping/lying in it.

How many horses do you think there are in your avarage town compared to dogs?

How do you know how many responsible dog owners there are in my area? You talk bullshit sir. I'm sure you're a responsible owner, but not everyone is.

But anyways, I'm talking to a brick wall because you're a dog owner yourself and think the sun shines out of its arse.

I know as well as anybody does that some dog owners are bellends. The point i'm making is that most dog owners (I hope) pick up there shit. But where I live there are allot of horses and they ALL shit on the roads, roads which people walk and cycle on.

And I have NEVER seen ANYBODY cleaning up a horses shit in my life.

And please drop the over exaggerated opinions. They make you look like a half wit, which most people know your not.

I have a 4x4, WATUGONADO.