Pet Hates

NVWOCI WVS

The two twatting businessmen that always stand in the doors of the train, on the side that never opens, when i blatantly have a f**king bike that's blocking people from getting on or off cos you wouldn't sit in one of the many free f**king seats, causing people to get pissed off with me.

Yeah, happened tonight.

Gay talk !

I don't mind people being gay, don't have a problem with it

free country n all that

but why the f*ck do they have to talk f*ckin stupid

big hefty men with poncy voices a meen wtf are they doing

why carn't you be gay but just talk normal

glad i got that off my chest lmao :P

x

Gay talk !

I don't mind people being gay, don't have a problem with it

free country n all that

but why the f*ck do they have to talk f*ckin stupid

big hefty men with poncy voices a meen wtf are they doing

why carn't you be gay but just talk normal

glad i got that off my chest lmao :P

x

Then the same goes for northern accents.

There are a number of things I used to hate about offices but because I've been working in one for going on three years I've started to forget what they were. Although, my company provides everyone with a mug that has their name on it. It also has phrases like 'Yes we will!' and 'Under promise over deliver' faded all over it. Mine broke :( . Continuing professional development sucks dick too. You can put down shit like reading the paper.

Luckily I get to spend a lot of time out my office, so the things still annoy me...

1. Waiting for the photocopier to warm up in the morning - always when you're in a huge rush.

2. Pointless meetings.

3. Rumours.

4. Birthdays, Christmas and other events.

5. Work days/nights out.

6. Back stabbing.

7. Employee moral boosters.

8. Spam 'funny' e-mails.

9. Workplace posters (i.e. You don't have to be mad to work here, but it helps)

10. When nobody bothers to top the fax machine up with paper.

11. The die-hard Cliff Richard fan.

12. The one who insists they tell everyone in the office exactly what they did at the weekend - if I cared, I'd ask.

13. Arselicking customers to the point where is just creepy.

14. When people ring your phone about 2 times and expect you to answer in time.

15. Bitchiness

16. Walking past offices and hearing all the woman whispering about someone....and then it drops silent when you walk in.

17. The stationary cupboard - when people don't throw away empty boxes or when they stack things so it'd bound to fall over.

18. People who walk in without knocking.

19. Working in IT, not a day goes by where I don't get 'This computer is running really slow today' or 'It worked fine before you did <insert completely unassociated action here>'.

20. Corporate standards - which fonts to use, what size, what colour, what spacing, what margins, what print quality.

21. Corporate gifts - mugs, calenders, pens, staplers, rulers, sharpeners.

22. Cold radiators in Winter, hot in Summer.

23. Gossip.

24. Ignorant visitors who think they're above you.

25. The Holiday date allowance matrix (you can't have this day off if X, Y or Z is off).

26. Christmas cards.

27. People cooking horrible smelling foods that travels all through the offices.

28. Flickering lights.

29. The gurggling noise on the water cooler when you take some water.

30. People with annoying and outdated ringtone - we still have a Crazy Frog ringtone.

31. PAT Testing labels.

32. Expired software licenses, particularly Anti-Virus.

33. Budgets, report and other crap.

34. Corporate magazines 'Jeffs loves bowling at the weekend, so we had an interview...So Jeff, how long have you been a twat for?'

35. The back of corporate magazines - the anniversary pages of who has wasted their entire life at the company, 'Mary has worked for ______ for 25 years! Thank you for your dedicated support to the company'....'Can I have a payrise?'....'No'.

36. Running out of staples.

37. People who leave the teabag on the work surface in the kitchen.

38. Dress down Fridays.

39. The cleaners.

40. Offices.

Luckily I get to spend a lot of time out my office, so the things still annoy me...

Your avatar pic now makes haha.

I hate people who copy others to try and be cool and fit in.....whether it's fashion, what they do, how they act etc. An example would be guys who all wear trackie bottoms, flip flop/plimsol(sp?) things and a stupid oversized beanie half on their head. Fair enough alot of people started this and it suits them, but half of the people started wearing those things as soon as it became popular and they just look stupid. I just feel like shouting 'Be your f**king self you tool!'

I also hate chavs for many reasons.

Phoning UPS

If you would like this say 1, if you would like this say 2.. number go up to 8 while im screaming ONE ONE ONE..

Then after half an hour... "sorry we didn't catch that"

Whats the matter with pressing 1 now-adays? With my accent these things are impossible.