Rockman Bikes News

Bigman

New rider Announcement:

Andrew Walker will be riding for Rockman bikes this year, as well as myself, Andrew will be riding the Slate frame, along with a selection of the components.

dsc00738e.jpg

Expect some pictures of his new bike very soon!!

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
You're not wrong, they're hot! I love mine, go the other colour, the gunmetal anodised and it looks great with black rim and black spokes

NAH! Black hubs, silver spokes and nipples, black rim and black tyre looks MEAN!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, i had not seen you question, I am currently unsure on the price of the frame, it should be similar to the ISIS, release date will be very soon, as far i am aware the frames are finished, Mine is in the post to myself as we speak!!

Adam

Sorry, i had not seen you question, I am currently unsure on the price of the frame, it should be similar to the ISIS, release date will be very soon, as far i am aware the frames are finished, Mine is in the post to myself as we speak!!

Adam

thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not many updates recently.

As Kieren has said he is now riding for Rockman bikes, he will be riding the new Maladie 20inch HS33 frame, final pictures of the frame should be released soon, there are pictures of kierens frame over in the bike pictures thread!

The Rockman Kortz 26inch frame has now been released, i am riding this frame and so far it is amazing! They should be available from tartybikes shortly. Pictures of my bike are over int he bike pictures thread.

Expect some more new products soon, 26inch 4 bolt forks and cranks should be ready soon, I shall get pictures as soon as i recive mine (Y)

Adam

• 2 weeks later...
Will the price of Maladie be the same as Aurem?

Yes, they are now instock at Tartybikes (Y)

Will the Maladie come duel disc thanks ;)

No, the maladie will not be available as a dual disc due to the fact that the Aurem is a dual disc frame.....

Adam

• 2 weeks later...