Rockman Bikes News

Bigman

Those forks look amzing, what's the price tag going to be? I'm really intrested.

They are in Stock at tarty bikes now, price is £145 so quite pricey......

I will have mine this week, will give a review when i have ridden them.

Adam

Why dont the cranks come in 170? like the most used size in trials cranks?

Cranks look lush, have to also come in 170 though! Whens everything hitting Tarty? I know the forks are allready in..

Not sure why the cranks are not being made in 170mm, next time I speak to him i will ask the question.

Will the introduction of the CNC backings mean an oppurtunity for rock material refills?

I am unsure yet, I will find out (Y)

Adam

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey,

I'm not sure about a price yet, but it will certainly be competetive. I would recommend them for use on a grind as i dont run a smooth rim, but they should still be good. They're a tested compound that works well and lasts, but now with a stiff CNC backing.

At the moment im running green rock pads and they seem to be going quite quickly... and i was wondering if theres any pads that last a LONG time and are extremely powerfull?

Rock blues, CNC backings, medium harsh grind...

Been running this since mid july, pads were second hand... and I've still got about 3mm left!

At the moment im running green rock pads and they seem to be going quite quickly... and i was wondering if theres any pads that last a LONG time and are extremely powerfull?

Rock pads on a medium grind are CRAZY good. I had some, loved them, bought TNN LGMs, pretty much same performace characteristics but the Rock Blues lasted sooo much longer!

• 2 weeks later...