Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

I shall try come. :)

Skoze what train line will we need to be on etc?

Ah guessing this is your first time?

We go up from central, fairly early so we can trek from fenchurch to shell in time, then come back at about 7/8? depending on light, and when everyone clears off home :)

Yea I'll act as international tour guide of London for all the riders on the line from Fenchurch to Fenchurch, also happy to meet riders arriving at Liverpool street, for the 25min'ish ride to shell.

That's why it took me so long to meet everyone last time! Stupid line closures...

I'll probably tag along with Simp to meet peoples :)

For people on a serious note if you are a fairly young rider.

come with a group and respect that London southbank is really friendly area but that there can be the

Odd strange person.

We won't be straying from the river Thames so there is no chance of getting lost.

So show this topic to your parents so they understand what it is all about and that you will have an amazing experience with all age groups of riders and pro level

GOOD LUCK

Edited by JackMeek

For people on a serious note if you are a fairly young rider.

come with a group and respect that London southbank is really friendly area but that there can be the

Odd strange person.

We won't be straying from the river Thames so there is no chance of getting lost.

So show this topic to your parents so they understand what it is all about and that you will have an amazing experience with all age groups of riders and pro level

GOOD LUCK

well done for thinking of this dude :D

so...anyone want to give me a lift :P ?