Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Hey Jack, any particular planned route around London or the 'usual' places?

It will be up towards the Tate riding every classic line and there is definitely going to some fresh riding lines open up from there being such varied style of riders. But I'm sure there will be some wet shoes at st pauls as you cross over the suspension bridge and ride around that way. If you are London/local riders and know hot spots post the google map pics for some inspiration so when the day comes people who have been for the first time have a familiriaty.

On the other hand if there is some old amazing London trials photos. Bet singleton has some.

right kinda persuaded my dad to drive me up, where bouts in london are we guna go. (londons a big place) so what kinda time would the majourity of people be calling it a day? and is there stuff to ride for the not so pro standards. around 30-40" stuff?

I'll be there.

Hopefully it isn't like the "big" London ride last year where over 100 people where expected and about 15 showed up lol.

Are you talking about the July one?

I will be there. Even if half the people turn up it will still be well good.

Would like to come down & ride, but are scared of the big city :$

Will you look after me Jack (Y)

I'm from the country :)

Tom that is funny dude.

I will keep an eye for you.

The tarty lot are all coming as far as i know.

Spoke to ali c. he said he is coming. he has not been to london yet on a ride. Im well excited to see what ali does in london on that new yabaa and new found skill of improvment in his riding.

right kinda persuaded my dad to drive me up, where bouts in london are we guna go. (londons a big place) so what kinda time would the majourity of people be calling it a day? and is there stuff to ride for the not so pro standards. around 30-40" stuff?

?

right kinda persuaded my dad to drive me up, where bouts in London are we gonna go. (london's a big place) so what kinda time would the majority of people be calling it a day? and is there stuff to ride for the not so pro standards. around 30-40" stuff?

I think every one well be meting at the shell center opposite the London eye about 11am. The location will be roughly between tower bridge and Vauxhall Bridge along the river ,there is different size stuff to ride all over the place.

When I go to London I usually leave between 5 and 7 all depends on how tired I am, the weather and the light.