Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

I'll try and get up there :)

Problem being I'll know absolutely nobody... If you see a guy on a DMR Rhythm with black and white wheels with white riser bars come and give me a hug x

Don't worry we will. Group bonding and all that jaz.

I'll try and get up there :)

Problem being I'll know absolutely nobody... If you see a guy on a DMR Rhythm with black and white wheels with white riser bars come and give me a hug x

I'm a Newbie, I turn 40 on Tues 24th of Feb, I want a trials bike, I've never seen Trials performed except on Youtube, and i've an old friend

I want to see in London.

The stars are aligning.

If anyone spots a bewildered, (probably, slightly tipsy) man in a T-Shirt with 'middleageman' written on it,

Please tell me to F*** Off, and/or say 'Hello' !!! :D

middleageman.

I'm a Newbie, I turn 40 on Tues 24th of Feb, I want a trials bike, I've never seen Trials performed except on Youtube, and i've an old friend

I want to see in London.

The stars are aligning.

If anyone spots a bewildered, (probably, slightly tipsy) man in a T-Shirt with 'middleageman' written on it,

Please tell me to F*** Off, and/or say 'Hello' !!! :D

middleageman.

Haha, perhaps we should arrange to meet beforehand so we don't look like "billy no-mates".

I'll drive down if I can stay somewhere, I'll bring booze and sluts.

Well upto 5 people can stay at mine as long as i know who you are! Not near central London or anything but i know it will be a long drive for many of you, the train fare in is about £7 and takes about 40mins. Is Danny Kearn coming? Would be good to see him again!

Wes and kenny, the Font and Nico, big rick! I might not bring a bike and just watch and learn these are some the very best in the world it should be the highlight of 09!

please please please let the weather be good to us!

im thinking the same thing!!! like holy shiiiiiiiit as if im going to ride with them :o

cant wait!!

FATPANTS could i stay at yours sat night and maybe sunday :$

Course man, I'll speak to my parents about it but know they'll be cool about it! Got a double, a single, a spare matress, and a double pull out lol sure my Mam won't be too chuffed if I fill it all up though :P but if theres enough demand I'll pay them to go out :P

what's the best way to go from brussels to london with a bike?

ferry or train?

maybe a friend will went with me and he's got a car...so maybe it will be the ferry.

if not I will put my bike in a box or a bag and bring it with me in the eurostar train.

a the moment I don't know what's the best/cheapest way :unsure:

Haha, perhaps we should arrange to meet beforehand so we don't look like "billy no-mates".

Could be cool.

About me and my mate in London, we're 2 old hip hop/rave/house heads who've never grown up! My mate has never heard of Trials,

but still lives and breathes House. (DJ, decks, mixes etc.)

I'll PM you if your interested and I'll make some sort of plan?

middleageman.

Edited by middleageman

I guess it's better if you have a car?

Yeah i think its quite cheap by ferry even with a car, especially if there was a few of you. We got the ferry over with a van to kennys comp and it worked out reasonably cheap. i know eurostar is a bit steep!

I guess it's better if you have a car?

Yeah i think its quite cheap by ferry even with a car, especially if there was a few of you. We got the ferry over with a van to kennys comp and it worked out reasonably cheap. i know eurostar is a bit steep!