Nottingham Ride 1st March

Lewis-Trials

You're welcome to come along and see.

Do you not have a bike, then? We have more mod riders than anything else. I'm not one though, I'm sensible.

no not yet.well i have a gt chucker at the moment for jumping and downhilling.will have one in the next couple of weeks though.i dont really no much bout the hobby at the mo,so what is mod?lol

Edited by lachojski

lol.i thought that it was for the smaller bike but thought it was short for something.lol.just looking for something second hand for around £200 to get me started.would of had the monty 221 thats for sale on here but had no way of getting there from where i live.

Keep an eye out on ebay.

You'll need to get validated before you can buy or sell on here, which is a security measure, so it's not a good idea to try.

Do you prefer the feel of a BMX or a mountainbike? That will often give you the answer to whether you want a mod or a stock, 26" bike.

Mod IS short, for modified, as in modified bmx. Originally, mod bikes were custom jobs where people modified bmx bikes to make them better for trials.

Stock, on the other hand... back when trials was a young sport, people found that montainbikes were good for trials as they came, so they could be ridden stock, standard.

Compared to some of your previous post's, I belive your getting there.

But they is still somethings that you could change:

This post isn't a dig, just a bit of advice :

Sorry i get you know , thanks for the advice.

Edited by bigc