Onza Blade

But I bet the "Master" wont fall into the affordable bikes section ?

Master is too early to say on the RRP, It will be very similer to the Triad, Well its the one Joe Seddon has been riding for the past year although me and him have made a few alterations to the final Pro Series Triad. So the one he had been riding will be the Master. Replacing the 2008 T-Mag. Hopefully around the £700-£750 mark.

I genuinely am impressed with your range this year.

I just think you are missing a bike that is for the average rider and does not need any upgrades.

The main problem I see with your full build range is the poor bar/stem and forks surely it wouldn't cost much more to shove a half decent set on there (I read on a different topic about none of your forks being returned) but I don't think that is the point, they aren't particularly light and don't make the bikes ride as nice as they could same goes for the bar and stem I think.

That's my opinion anyway well I've seen it mentioned quite alot, but yea up to you if you take it on board or not it is your company. :)

Alex

You would be suprised how much that bumos the price up, But I would have to agree that Bar,Stem and Forks are all upgradable. The Master "Should" not need any upgrades at all.

Thanks for the imput though Alex, Lets not steal this topic of his Blade though.

Talking of Blade's, We are currently modifying a Blade frame now to build THE lightest Onza Ever! Starting at 1.54KG is awesome and the drilling and shaving follows.

Cheers

Edited by Joe@Onza

Unless your a pretty good rider none of the parts on the bike should need replacing whilst you are learning. I'd just keep maintenance your priority, tighten cranks regulary, oil chain. the only modification i'd make is a grind/tar to the rear wheel.

Nick

Thanks alot Nick!

I also have a Onza Blade. I'll remember to do all that :)

(L)

Mat.