Andrei Burton's Trial Of Wessex 2009

JackMeek

So ticked off I didn't make the London ride, so this sould make it up. :D

Thanks sooooo much for organising it down the southwest area. respect to you.

Can anyone give me a lift?

You say It's for all stages beginers-pros will there be stuff to ride for the likes of me :P

Chers Sprog! ( Y )

Will this be open to people riding 24's?

Yes this is open to 24 inch as well.

This will be a great chance for people doing there first comp as

Weather will not be problem and you can enjoy your brakes working really well all

Day long.

Also to take the presure of choosing novice, intermidiate etc. You will be able to change down or up level if you feel in the wrong

Catergory for you skill level. This can be done up to a hour before your comp on the day.

Over 40's route ? ... :D

It will be up to your choice on novice upwards. Over 40s just give it ago with a mate. no matter what level you are. bring some shin pads in case you get a bit excited about the sections. Shindentation. There is a pain you want keep away from. I think we all agree.

Edited by JackMeek

It will be up to your choice on novice upwards. Over 40s just give it ago with a mate. no matter what level you are. bring some shin pads in case you get a bit excited about the sections. Shindentation. There is a pain you want keep away from. I think we all agree.

I alway wear shin pads... when you are as bad as me that is an essential :)

Will hopefully be there.. i think RobMitch will be as well and if i can get a couple more of the old boys out we can have an over 40's class between ourselves :D

If im driving by then i should be there ill bring a local or two up there with me sounds awsome.

This is gonna be awsome. Hopefully get a travelodge booked soon.

If I've not sorted a car out for then, whats the nearest station unless blamans driving ;).

Hi People

If you are coming or thinking of coming. We as course designers are going to build some really cool stuff. But There is room for Ideas to be thrown in. We fully understand how to make a course hard interesting But we would like to make a course dedicated to all the ideas you guys can contribute.

Say if you rode a bike trial park and have you doing a particular line we would like to see your photo.

Say if you were riding a particular street line we would like to incorperate that into this special section

I want novice and intemidiate riders to get involved

send some pics of some of you favourte obstacles you have ridden and see if we can mess around and bring it to life for this special section.

Leave a message and a pic together in this section and lets see what we can do with it.

Really looking forward to your contributions to the special section.

I don't have any line in particular and this might not be possible, but I always htink its cool when riders can pick a line through a section rather than doing exactly the same move as the person infront, makes it a bit more interesting.

If theres 3 different ways to get up a rock/block like a big tap or a gap to front from smaller block or sidehop from a skinny log/block, it makes it all a bit different. I understand it might be hard to make these all the same level of difficulty though.

Just something I've always liked in the 2 comps I've ever been to :rolleyes:

If theres room/ its feasible to do, space for a bit of a speed trials run wouldnt go amiss methinks. you know, 2 identical/near identical sections, not that hard. side by side. not so much for the newer rides, but perhaps a bit of fun on the sunday night or whatever for the expert riders, and something for everyone else to watch. would take long at all, even with 32 riders, sorting it out as a knockout dealio. its only 31 races. and saying each race takes a minute, and another one setting up for the next one, you could be done in an hour(obviously youd allow 2 hours or whatever)

but would be more light hearted in the evening, something a little different, taking the advantage away from the experienced comp riders. Would also hopefully mean itd allow the younger/crapper/more nervous riders some time to play on the rest of the stuff without feeling like there getting in the way of the expert riders as they may on the saturday practice day.

Other nice easy light hearted evening entertainment(not sure if we got a time to vacate the venue in the evening/how much time is left over at the end of the day) that would hold some attention,2 posts and a bar, sidehop/bunnyhop competition. perhaps £1 entry, tartybikes/ridden tees as prizes (payed for with the £1 the people whove entered the competition's entry fee) with whatever left over going to charity/recouping any money that the 3 of you have put into organising it.