Andrei Burton's Trial Of Wessex 2009

JackMeek

nooooooo not at allll, i cant ride under pressssssssure :( , youl see! :$

i was just thinking cos i ride with alot of people who would NEVER enter a comp, but because this is like a street ride kind of thing, they may be inclined too :)

you can't ride under pressure...really? never would have expected that....

yeh, thats why it's such a good idea..im gonna drag some of my tgs mates up as well, sounds like a laugh (Y)

How long till we get "Damon's trial of Hull" then? :P

Hey guys,

Can the guys who live near by or in Sutton recommend any camp sites or B&B's that we can stay at?? Us Edinburgh lot are coming down by train as its the cheapest and quickest way, so it would need to be relatively close for us to get to. Any info would be greatly appreciated (Y)

Cheers

Jack,

You probably have all these already from around the world wide web, but here are pictures of trials parks around europe....

Trials_Park.zip

I want to see (on video because i cant make it) a section that only the very best can complete. Something that makes andrei upset that he cannot do. haha. I want tears

Oh and as everything in life - variety is the key.

I think some sections should be small and tech, some with bigger, scarier moves. Some with big run ups and kickers, some large static moves. Would be good to have obstacles that need you to sidehop both left and right within sections.

Meh, I can't sidehop either way so I think I'll do intermediate.

One question for the organisers... why are the competitions taking place over two days? It means people either have to commute or stay the night.

Just found out from Si (the physio) that my foot might be in plaster over the comp. :(

sh*t, was really looking forward to this as well.

one thing I'd like to add though.

moving or movable obsticals. chain bridge, wobbley pallets ect...

seen the one comp a while back were they had spools on their side and using tyre grip leaning forward to roll the spool forward then hopping backwardsbefore you fall of the end.

if any one can picture that?

WEBSITE.

http://www.trialofwessex.com/

The Wessex trial is over 3 days and a 2 day trial means that if people cant get to one day or the other it will open options. Also we want to give you some of the best trials riding over a longer period of time.

But for the competitors to really have a biketrial challenge you have to give them more riding than just one comp and one day.

And for the open for everyone Area of riding. If you cant nail a certain line your trying. At least you have three days to try and conquer it.

Any Questions please ask.

Thanks,

Jack Meek

just spoke to jack, he says there still sorting the media for the website and going to update the site soon, so hopefully the entry forms will be available soon.

Few people asking about forms. We have one thing left before we Launch the forms so you can enter. We are just Choosing an official clerk or course.

For those who have seen a entrie form you will notice there are a Secretary and Clerk.

I will let you know as soon as I/Andrei get the go on those forms.

Few people asking about forms. We have one thing left before we Launch the forms so you can enter. We are just Choosing an official clerk or course.

For those who have seen a entrie form you will notice there are a Secretary and Clerk.

I will let you know as soon as I/Andrei get the go on those forms.

Wondered y i cudnt see one for the comp haha, nice one jack (Y) .

So, I want to compete, but I only want to go for one day. Is it worth it? Should I go on Saturday or Sunday? How much riding can you get done on one day before you kick us off the sections?

I really don't understand how this works as I've only been to one-day competitions in the past.

• 1 month later...