Dreams...

Jaffacakes

I had dream fun tonight. First I got a shindig at my local skatepark, I looked down and my entire shin had been ripped open and there was muscle and all that coming out. I went to the hospital where a nurse said would take 2 days to heal and then it'll be fine. So I was all like 'Look at it you idiot woman this will take years to heal even if it does.' Then two days later I took a look and it was a tiny scab and I was all like 'Wow, I am like Wolverine or summin'

An important part of this dream was my way of speaking. It was the same French accent that Cat Face speaks in.

So secondly, my door bell rings and when I opened it Jennifer Anniston was there, so I said 'Go away so called Jennifer Anniston, I don't want to here about your stupid love life I can read that n Now magazine of summin,' And I slammed the door shut but she kept ringing it, so then I yelled out of my window 'Go away so called Jennifer Anniston or I'll call the police' and I was throwing a bunch of cups at her. Eventually she fled so I was pleased with myself.

And so you understand how I was speaking -

I HAD A DREAM!

in it I was at a massive group ride in some made-up city. We were riding the police station (or courthouse) walls as they were pretty sweet when this woman comes out of the building and asks us all to come over to her. I think she was head of police or something and started giving out a bit of paper to every rider wanting name and address info so she could send us all a fine. I got a bit of paper and decided to put a fake name as there was no chance she could check them all with us there and then. I remember thinking that if anyone puts their real details then they are fools. Then I remembered that I was actually still injured and on crutches so in-fact I hadn't done anything wrong and ripped up my paper in front of her. I then realised I had a megaphone and proceeded to tell the whole group that they needed to put down their bits of paper, get their bags and move on as there was just one of her and a hundred of us. We all moved on and no-one got a fine.

i always wake up like having a massive twitch a kicking my cupboard which is next to my bed and it makes a proper loud noise -.-

and my mate was sleeping round mine the other night and i fell asleep then in the morning i woke up proper tired went to put a pair of shorts on fell in the cupboard and just fell back asleep o.O and my friend thought it would be funny to take a picture and put it on facebook :L

270039_192139594168386_100001170401361_463985_3430695_n.jpg

• 2 months later...

Bumping this topic.

TL;DR: Crazy dream about cake and heavy membranes, apparently.

Had a dream I was sat in the corner of a gazebo trying to set fire to a cake with a lighter the other night. It wasn't really melting, just kind of hardening and steaming. My old psychologist came over and I tried to hide the cake but she saw it and screamed "WHY ARE YOU BURNING MY PRECIOUS RON'S CAKE?!" I picked it up, ran out of the gazebo and tried to throw it over a tree. Heard little sister shout "IT WON'T GO OVER THE TREE, THE MEMBRANE IS TOO HEAVY!" (I obviously did well in Science...) I started running with this half burnt cake and I'm trying to crush it into crumbs but because it's melted it's rock hard and won't crumble. Psychiatrist is running behind me screaming something about Ron and cake.

Woke up like ha, what the f**k did I just dream about.

Also had a dream last night about some Muslims trapping me and hundred of other people in a warehouse and demanding money. Don't remember much but someone saying "Let them turn off the lights and confine us to darkness like we did to them."

:lol:

Also had a dream last night about some Muslims trapping me and hundred of other people in a warehouse and demanding money. Don't remember much but someone saying "Let them turn off the lights and confine us to darkness like we did to them."

If that was a movie that would be a pretty good tag line, I'd go see it.

I very rarely have dreams, but I quite often have nightmares. I had one recently about having cancer, but the dream/nightmare was just made up of 3 chemo sessions. Often in my nightmares I wake up in my room (While the nightmare continues) and feel I can't escape and end up in the corner opposite my door balled up waiting for something to come in. Fun night times, I wake up in cold sweats on the verge of shitting myself often.

I had a dream about a girl once, it was a really long dream and it wasn't sexual, but very vivid and from what i could take from the dream it appeared as if we were on the brink of a relationship. The dream ended abruptly and when i woke up fully and realised it'd all been a dream for almost a day i really missed the girl as i knew i wouldn't never meet her...which i presume was felt due to how vivid the dream was and how when in it, it felt like we were long time friends.

Seems very odd to miss someone you've entirely created in your own mind.

I had a dream about a girl once, it was a really long dream and it wasn't sexual, but very vivid and from what i could take from the dream it appeared as if we were on the brink of a relationship. The dream ended abruptly and when i woke up fully and realised it'd all been a dream for almost a day i really missed the girl as i knew i wouldn't never meet her...which i presume was felt due to how vivid the dream was and how when in it, it felt like we were long time friends.

Seems very odd to miss someone you've entirely created in your own mind.

Happened to me on a few occasions, it is quite strange!

I think i should visit here more.

Happened to me on a few occasions, it is quite strange!

I too had one like this before. Odd to say the least how much of an impact you get.

I dream about a big white spider the other night. All i remember it was evil and the other equally stupidly big spiders weren't. Probably has some relevance to killing moths in my room and letting the big stick like spider chill in the corner.

Had a couple of U­E dreams last night, although the only one I can remember now basically involved a large group of us clusterfu­c­king some unrecognisable un­derg­round M­O­D facility, making lots of noise then being chased deeper und­erground by the M­O­D­ P­lod. This may or may not relate to some past occurrences or future plans. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a dream I was in Bristol (no idea how I knew it was Bristol but that's just where it seemed to be :giggle: ) with Danny Mac, he gave me a shot on his Inspired Skye and I did the backflip he does off a tree in Edinburgh......

No idea how I managed to dream this

Had some more beltingly bizarre dreams the other night when I was in bed from 5pm due to being very ill.

The only one I can properly remember was one which kept recurring everytime I woke up and fell back to sleep again though each time I redreamt it I was going less and less into the dream so by the early hours of the morning I was having panic attacks in bed cause I was so scared I couldn't finish this dream off and escape, what makes this really weird is that it wasn't even scary. The basic jist of it was Mary Berry was hosting some kind of bake off competition and I was surrounded in a big hall by loads of women baking various things, it all ended with 4 people making some chocolate melt in the middle pudding type things in a final showdown type scenario at which point I awoke originally. At no point did I ever get to try any of the various pies, buns and cakes being made I just recall being in a big room with tables and trays of food surrounding me and after dreaming it the first time I kept waking up feeling like I'd been jabbed in the stomach or back with a shovel or a garden gate and looking around the bedroom thinking I couldn't escape.

Scared me shitless though I remember halloucinating (spelling?) when I was ill when I was about 14 and was the same kind of sensation, not nice at all.