Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Has anyone ever woken up and not been able to move at all. Scary shit.

When I was about 8 I woke up and my eyes were stuck together with that gammy stuff you get in your eyes

I couldn't open them at all

Now that was f**king as scary as hell

Thought I'd woke up blind :S

Theres a hole in my wall from where I woke up and punched the wall partly during a dream. That was an odd moment in time.

I woke up during a dream, but I was still dreaming, dreamt this guy was calling me names so I were going to kick him. I wasawake enough to think, don't kick, you'll kick the wall, but not awake enough to listen. It f**king hurt.

• 1 month later...

I had a dream the other day that a friend was giving me a hug but he/she (can´t remember) would´nt let go and i could´nt speak or move or breathe! this went on for abit untill i woke up it was a scary experience nothing like that has ever happend to me before i really thought i was going to suffacate.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night I dreamt Danny and Ben John Hynesss missed their plane flight for some bike tour in Spain. I said to Danny - "I could drive you but I don't have a license." He said "It's okay, you can borrow mine", and so, I drove Danny and Ben to Spain and we had to stay in a hotel that had a scummy bathroom very similar to that in the one in the scene of the fight between Bourne and Desh in the Bourne Ultimatum film. Carried on driving the next day, got pulled over by police and passed myself off as being Danielle Kearns - there was a typo on my license. Woke up just as we were approaching a huge bike rack filled with stocks just outside of a colosseum.

How odd.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith