Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Last night I dreamt Danny and Ben John Hynesss missed their plane flight for some bike tour in Spain. I said to Danny - "I could drive you but I don't have a license." He said "It's okay, you can borrow mine", and so, I drove Danny and Ben to Spain and we had to stay in a hotel that had a scummy bathroom very similar to that in the one in the scene of the fight between Bourne and Desh in the Bourne Ultimatum film. Carried on driving the next day, got pulled over by police and passed myself off as being Danielle Kearns - there was a typo on my license. Woke up just as we were approaching a huge bike rack filled with stocks just outside of a colosseum.

How odd.

got to be soemtihng to do with danielles lesson today - did it go good or bad ?

Last night I dreamt Danny and Ben John Hynesss missed their plane flight for some bike tour in Spain. I said to Danny - "I could drive you but I don't have a license." He said "It's okay, you can borrow mine", and so, I drove Danny and Ben to Spain and we had to stay in a hotel that had a scummy bathroom very similar to that in the one in the scene of the fight between Bourne and Desh in the Bourne Ultimatum film. Carried on driving the next day, got pulled over by police and passed myself off as being Danielle Kearns - there was a typo on my license. Woke up just as we were approaching a huge bike rack filled with stocks just outside of a colosseum.

How odd.

That wasn't a Colosseum, it was an amphitheater. And you;'ve just prophecised what we've all been waiting for, the Mansfield showdown!

Just out of interest, does anyone else have dreams with themselves in, but from the perspective of a third person? It's really weird.

Sometimes. I think sometimes I even look different. Sometimes when I dream about other people they look nothing like they should but for all purposes of the dream they count as that person.

That wasn't a Colosseum, it was an amphitheater. And you;'ve just prophecised what we've all been waiting for, the Mansfield showdown!

I'm in.

It's hard to explain but i always have dreams where something is happening and i lose the ability to do the simpliest of things. Like, i dream of playing for Newcastle but no matter what i do, stand on the goal line or whatever, i can't score. Or someone is in trouble and i can help them by something basic such as just talking to them but i lose the ability to speek. Or, i ride my bike but for some reason i can't peddle anymore. There's a million scenarios and the dreams vary extensively but you get the idea. It's so frustrating and i wake up in panics most the time. I'm probably just warped!

It's hard to explain but i always have dreams where something is happening and i lose the ability to do the simpliest of things. Like, i dream of playing for Newcastle but no matter what i do, stand on the goal line or whatever, i can't score. Or someone is in trouble and i can help them by something basic such as just talking to them but i lose the ability to speek. Or, i ride my bike but for some reason i can't peddle anymore. There's a million scenarios and the dreams vary extensively but you get the idea. It's so frustrating and i wake up in panics most the time. I'm probably just warped!

Sounds accurate to me :P

I had a dream that we'd just bought about £50,000 worth of weed, and we were on holiday at butlins or something like that, and we saw the police do routine checks on every room, so we shat ourselves and ran out carrying loads of weed, then we went back to the room after the police had done their search, and we put it all in various drawers and cupboards. then I woke up. The weird thing was, the people in my dream I know, but I never hang around with them, I was so spun out :P

I'm attempting to start a dream diary, heres the first entry :

This one I’ve had before. It’s the family driving down the road in the Ford commercial where the zombie jumps out. I found this quite weird because I don’t know why I was watching the car I was in from another perspective. Anyway, I looked out the window and there’s a nuclear power plant. It’s cracked in two and the two big cylinder things are leaning against a building, also cracked in to. In between the building and one of the cylinders is a bi-plane. It’s wedged in-between by the wings. Me and my Dad start wondering how it got like that. Then I have a flashback. It’s in black and white, the pilots driving the plane and he loses control, he’s crashing towards the town. The nuclear power plant is being demolished and they pull down the lever to blow it up. As the remains are falling the plane is at exactly the right place at exactly the right time to get wedged between the falling cylinder and the building. (please see attached picture) Then I’m back in the car and we arrive at the cottage we stayed at in France during the summer. A day goes by exactly the same way as it did when we were there, so I was getting a little bored. We went to a beech and in the horizon you could see the remains of the power plant. To gain access to the beech we had to go through a pizza take away. The manager told us that sometimes the water turned purple and all that touched it when it did contracted a terminal disease. I didn’t want to risk it, so stayed and waited for the pizza. My parents went on the beech and the water turned purple. I saw them sitting a beech towel. The beech had been quarantined. We were supposed to get back to the cottage to get John and Claire out of the cottage. Then a man with a scalpel came in and robbed the take away manager. The manager was stabbed and slumped on the floor. I picked up the dropped scalpel and threw it at the fleeing robber; it hit him perfectly in the back. He sprinted towards me and I ducked and pushed him towards the wall, He lay face down unconscious, I was panicking whether or not he was dead. My Dad yelled to get back to John and Claire and threw the car keys from the beech. I did my best to drive back. I was driving along a road in town in France we had visited in real life, the one we’re my Dad almost hit two kids that were running across the road. I got to a windmill and found John and Claire at the top, there was all these kids screaming. I drove them towards the beech and we stopped off at Tescos. In Tesco I saw the usual gang (Moyle, Brett and George) We all had a lot of fun because there was no rules there, you could take what you wanted. There was something to do with butter, but I can’t remember. Then we drove off again, past the abandoned power plant. Then I woke up.

Anyone ever had any lucid dreams, if you didn't know a lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that they are dreaming. When the dreamer is lucid, he or she can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Ive had them a few times, proper weird your asleep but can control your dream.

I kept having this dream that me and my school were on a school trip. we stayed in a cottage(don't know how we all fit in) next to this field. There was a beast in the field. if anyones seen Angel it was the beast out of that. we walked by it and then when we got back from our walk it wasn't there. i was terrified. Then it snuck up behind us and we all ran. Some people ran up trees but me and some of my friends ran to the cottage. All we could see was the beast pulling people from the trees and eating them. We bolted for the cottage and his under the bed. We forgot to close the door so i had to run back and close it just as the beast was running towards me.

Holy crap i'm even scared writing it now. In the morning my mum came up to wake me up for school and i nearly had a heart attack. i thought it was the beast lol.

All the other dreams i have are quite wierd and i don't think they're suitable for this forum especially because most of the members are men and they would just think i'm crazy. They don't understand the female brain.

I have lucid dreams all the time the'yre really weird and make it even more scary

Edited by benthedog

I've heard quite a few of my friends have this dream i'm about to explain. Has anyone else had it?

I'm at a friends house and were playing on his xbox when all of a sudden my teeth start falling out, one by one. I try putting them back in franticly but it wont work they just fall out again.

It's wierd 'cos I've had this dream about 4 times now over the last couple of years.

Does anyone know what would cause these dreams?

all of a sudden my teeth start falling out, one by one. I try putting them back in franticly but it wont work they just fall out again.

It's wierd 'cos I've had this dream about 4 times now over the last couple of years.

Yeah, I have these too sometimes. More as in my teeth start to move, I touch them and they break or fall out. Then I try to put them back in but it's no use.

The common meaning of this is that somebody is going to die. Don't look into dreams too much though, we all get the manual dream at some stage and that doesn't mean anything.

I had two dreams this afternoon.

One consisted of going to "Motion" skatepark, except it wasnt motion, the going to a girl from the flat opposites house and watching cartoon lightning with her mum. Ive never met her mum.

The other I was a soldier and killed other soldiers and storing them in my cupboards. I had to keep cleaning the blood off my ceilings.

Explain those two!

i don't get a lot of sleep but i do dream almost every night. a lot of the time it is very nasty stuff. like the living dead. killing people. or me getting riped apart. burnt or killed. i have seen myself be killed in a dream to. not so nice. i also get a lot of dreams where i wake up in one to be dreaming still. one last week did that 4 times in one dream. so so so odd that one. i get one ones where you are sort of awake so can see sum thing coming for you. but cant move or do anything. not so fun. i remember one from a long time ago. was in my room late at night. and the floor was on fire but burning the wrong way up. there was a load of people in the living room. but did not do anything about it. id not say any are nightmares as i don't find then disturbing. I'm just odd.

Had one last night about walking down a country road with lots of traffic and for some reason I was really unsteady on my feet. I fell in the road in front of a lorry, tried to get up and out the way but there wasn't enough time so fell back to the floor and lied flat and the lorry went over me with a wheel either side, and I was ok.

That was pretty lame but sometimes I have some crazy ones. I seem to have the most mentalist dreams when I'm sharing a bed with my girlfriend for some reason.

edit: Has anyone had a dream where you're on your bike and manual-ing everywhere? Myself and a few other riders I know have had that one.

Edited by Mr Motivator