Dark Components

Alex Dark

Business websites should be done by professionals, not "in half an hour".

I personally wouldn't buy anything from that site, it just doesn't look good enough.

Nothing personal guys, but look at other big well known websites and get some inspiration from them - rip off ideas you like!

Business websites should be done by professionals, not "in half an hour".

I personally wouldn't buy anything from that site, it just doesn't look good enough.

Nothing personal guys, but look at other big well known websites and get some inspiration from them - rip off ideas you like!

it wasn't meant to look prefossional..i was just having a mess around, and i did the best i could...i know no html hence the template design

so to all those keyboard warriors out there that want to bash my attempt at a site ....go for it (Y)

I can run a simple site up for you mate, and probably add it onto a subdomain of my hosting. It will be pretty basic though, because of revision and such for gcse's :( But, still look sexy and do everything your current site does, and more originality than a template. :)

Tom x

instead of listing the prices at the start, then the stuff your selling. why dont you just lay it out like

shroud nut (£1.50) 'add to cart'

and

rear cross over hose (£3, fittings not included) 'add to cart'

rear cross over (£6) 'add to cart'

then i wont need to keep looking up and down the web page trying to figure out exactly what im getting and how its going to cost.

just a thought!

and photos would also help

looks cool though

it wasn't meant to look prefossional..i was just having a mess around, and i did the best i could...i know no html hence the template design

so to all those keyboard warriors out there that want to bash my attempt at a site ....go for it (Y)

I'm not a "keyboard warrior". You asked for opinions and coming from a web design background I gave you my opinion.

Potential customers will not go on your website and think "Ah it's ok, it only took him half an hour", they will think "this company has not put any effort into their website".

For a personal website, fine, I'm just trying to help your business buddy.

I'm not a "keyboard warrior". You asked for opinions and coming from a web design background I gave you my opinion.

Potential customers will not go on your website and think "Ah it's ok, it only took him half an hour", they will think "this company has not put any effort into their website".

For a personal website, fine, I'm just trying to help your business buddy.

sorry mike, long day :S

i actually appreciate the criticism, i just didnt then :P

Shame I don't run a maggie or I'd happily design you something in exchange for pads/hosing.

aw, ghey :S

• 2 months later...