Getting Back In To Trials

ashton666

HI

I have been thinking about getting back into trials again for a while now and was wondering weather i should buy a secondhand bike to start with or just bite the bullet and get a new one?

whats a good bike to buy these days as the last bike i had was a ashton mk1?

could really do with as much fed back as possible.......

many thanx David :-)

The more i look at echo controls the more i want one. they just look so versitile to ride. seen second hand bikes go for £400-£500

but i really enjoyed my old onza T-rex. good starter. but diamonbacks ain't bad!

thats if your lookin 26inch?

depends if your lookin streety or natural stylee.

Edited by Aaron.gloster

Yea blud i think he on bowt 26inch yea?

Yeah, I think you should go with a diamondback. They dont look to bad and Sam Pilgrim is sponcered by them and hes a top rider. Just not really known on trials-forum much.

Your a cock.

Anyway, just post and wait until you get validated mate and have a look around the For-Sale topic, some great bikes on there for very low prices.

Hi there, I'm thinking about getting back into trials too, gave up 2 years ago and sold my Leeson and have regretted it since. I've been checking out ebay, theres a few decent second hand bikes on there but I really want a Pashley 26mhz to relive the old skool days! So if anyone gots 1 for sale, I'll have it!!

Hi there, I'm thinking about getting back into trials too, gave up 2 years ago and sold my Leeson and have regretted it since. I've been checking out ebay, theres a few decent second hand bikes on there but I really want a Pashley 26mhz to relive the old skool days! So if anyone gots 1 for sale, I'll have it!!

Edit the last sentance and you will be validated in no time at all. :)

Yeah, I think you should go with a diamondback. They dont look to bad and Sam Pilgrim is sponcered by them and hes a top rider. Just not really known on trials-forum much.

Whats with the "blud"?

His name "DANNI BOI" Comes across slightly chavy and so does his spelling so I thought id "get with the crew" Nahh. I was just pissing around.

His post was fine...

He put yea on the end and you asume he's a chav.

Jacks gone cock mode again...

New:

Onza Spyrogyra

Onza Hitman

Koxx Acidrop

Phase 1.2

Onza T-Rex if you can find one

Second hand:

For the amount of money you have your pretty limitless.

Anything Echo will take a beating

Same goes for the Zoo pitbull

If you want to save some weight and maybe go into competitions Koxx and monty and the way to go.

Echo Control

Zoo Pitbull

Monty 231 Kamel

Koxx hydrox

If you can find any of those with a reasonable spec then you should be set.

Your obviously going to get more for your money secondhand.

Look here for ideas.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/search.php?category_id=47

Edited by davey1991

His post was fine...

He put yea on the end and you asume he's a chav.

Jacks gone cock mode again...

New:

Onza Spyrogyra

Onza Hitman

Koxx Acidrop

Phase 1.2

Onza T-Rex if you can find one

Second hand:

For the amount of money you have your pretty limitless.

Anything Echo will take a beating

Same goes for the Zoo pitbull

If you want to save some weight and maybe go into competitions Koxx and monty and the way to go.

Echo Control

Zoo Pitbull

Monty 231 Kamel

Koxx hydrox

If you can find any of those with a reasonable spec then you should be set.

Your obviously going to get more for your money secondhand.

Look here for ideas.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/search.php?category_id=47

Wrongo, ive not, well yet. I was alot worse than this. :P

So your saying go for a Diamondback, because Sam Pilgrim rides for them? As far as I know Sam isn't sponsored for Diamondback for his trials riding skills, if hbe has any. More his park/dirt skills.

Also, quoting Deano saying to edit the last bit of his post, whos gives a toss? He constructed a decent post there, worthy of validation.

Thank you for everyones help and info on what bikes would be good to start trials again,

i have seen some bikes on the forsale part of this website and there is a few i would like to make offers on but i am not able to yet :-( how long should it take befor can reply about these bikes?as would like to get back into trials straight away

cheers David

Edit the last sentance and you will be validated in no time at all. :)

Just realised that! I'll edit it now. Was prety tired when I posted that message last night.

Hi there, I'm thinking about getting back into trials too, gave up 2 years ago and sold my Leeson and have regretted it since. I've been checking out ebay, theres a few decent second hand bikes on there but I really want a Pashley 26mhz to relive the old skool days! So if anyone has one for sale, I'll have it!!

Edited by Deano205

pashley 26mhz :D