Tribalzine Pictures

Ben Swales

hi everybody ! that was such a great week-end... so many people, riders, rocks and beers ;-) awesome sections... harder than ever... super elite sections were not human ones... Gilles Coustellier won the race in front of... Benito Ros (the spanish did an awesome second round !) and Vincent Hermance ! the junior world champion Abel Mustieles won the elite race front of Morgan Remy (french biu rider) and Ben Slinger ! complet results and pictures coming soon on tribalzine ! and a vid is coming later (end of april) with 3 HD cams with steadycams, we filmed the two rounds and made interviews of Gilles Coustellier, Vincent Hermance, and Alain Remy (organisation)... final edition of the vid by german rider Marcus Gelhard !

hi everybody ! that was such a great week-end... so many people, riders, rocks and beers ;-) awesome sections... harder than ever... super elite sections were not human ones... Gilles Coustellier won the race in front of... Benito Ros (the spanish did an awesome second round !) and Vincent Hermance ! the junior world champion Abel Mustieles won the elite race front of Morgan Remy (french biu rider) and Ben Slinger ! complet results and pictures coming soon on tribalzine ! and a vid is coming later (end of april) with 3 HD cams with steadycams, we filmed the two rounds and made interviews of Gilles Coustellier, Vincent Hermance, and Alain Remy (organisation)... final edition of the vid by german rider Marcus Gelhard !

Damn, I cannot wait for those videos!! Im so excited.

Good article, & nice photos - Congrats to Slinger!

As mentioned, it was an insanely high level of riding this year, seriously impressive stuff. :)

Any idea on the Red Route results? Was a fair number of UK riders competing in that.

Mike.

Any idea on the Red Route results?

Not at the moment, I'm waiting for Jerome to post up the full write-up so that I can get translating when I get in from work! the full results should be included in that, so check back at about half 6, I'll post when the English versions online (Y)